Wylie tournament

Discussion in 'Carolina Catfish Club' started by billfish76, Nov 14, 2009.

1. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    We will be having our 2nd tournament of the series next Saturday the 21st at Wylie. Who is going to come out to Wylie next weekend to fish with us??? Matt and I will be there. For more info PM Wyliecat or myself

2. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Holmes and i will join ya and may have a special guest on board.:wink:

3. shrewboy

shrewboy New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I'll be there to donate some money.:eek:oooh:

4. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC

Are you the special guest????

5. GEORGE2

GEORGE2 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I plan on being there and giving my money to Holmes and Bigbird:smile2:!!! I think Jeff should check and see if his lucky horse shoe is still where he hid it. I think it may have found its way on the Cat Junkyz boat. Cant wait see all you guys there.

6. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    As far as I know to this point,Team Green will be there.

7. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    water looks like it is gonna be high, muddy and cold!:eek:oooh:

8. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Cold yes, Im not sure about the muddy part. The water coming down under 77 didnt look bad. They have been running it pretty good so Im not sure how high its going to be.

9. bowler man

bowler man Active Member

State:
    nc
    i hear ya:smile2: no i only bring the horseshoe to the big money tourneys that way i don't use all it's mojo up :wink::roll_eyes: i have been trying to do it on my own the last two tourneys but it ain't going to well a 2nd and a 3rd :confused2::angry::big_smile: i guess i will have to bring my a game and the horseshoe this week in case bigbird and holmes find another flatty in wylie :smile2: they are starting to figure wylie out but i have my ace in the hole coming up , WATEREE i love that lake :big_smile: i hope to see ya'll saturday i think it is going to be a real tough bite but someone will find them

10. bowler man

bowler man Active Member

State:
    nc
    i forgot the last time people doubted the power of "THE GOLDEN SHOE" it brought me a 62lb blue at wateree i may have to bring it with me saturday so that all may feel and see it's power :smile2::big_smile::wink::crazy:

11. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    I am going to amend our rules for next year that No Horseshoes will be allowed,Only Rabbits Feet,so yall guys better get up with Elmer Fudd and start taking some Wabbits.:smile2::confused2::cool2:

12. bowler man

bowler man Active Member

State:
    nc
    now that's funny i don't care who you are :big_smile:

13. Stump Grinder

Stump Grinder New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I might start raising rabbits instead of chickens. Looks like the demand for rabbits in on the increase:smile2:

14. GEORGE2

GEORGE2 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Hmm, would a rabbit make good bait?:eek:oooh: I better leave that thought alone, might have the animal rights folks chasing me around.:smile2:

15. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    i sure would love to fish it but doesnt look like this one is gonna happen either im gonna try for the wateree one next month but no promises with christmas and all. christmas is to expensive

16. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    Do you have to pay the membership fee to fish?!

17. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC

Yes. You can find all membership info on our website at www.carolinacatfishclub.com Dues can be paid the morning of at registration. Are you thinking about fishing this weekend at Wylie???

I will have Club shirts for sale at the tournaments.

18. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Sorry Guys but Team Green is gonna have to pull out of this one:sad2:,Both Jeff and I have alot going on right now and we just cant find the time to squeeze in an all day of fishing.Hope you Guys load the Livewells up with some Big Uns.Look forward to seeing the results.Praying here that nothing comes up and we will be able to get back at em at Wateree in Dec.:wink:

19. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Hope all is Ok and well see you guys at Wateree. I think we will have a few new members joining us Saturday. So well be 2 normal boats down and hopfully gain a few more.

20. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    What happened to the Hour by Hour Updates,was looking forward to that today since we wasnt able to make it?:confused2:What about the results?Curious minds wanna know.:wink: