Wylie Results

Discussion in 'Carolina Catfish Club' started by billfish76, Nov 21, 2009.

1. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    It was a good day weather wise, but kind of slow fish wise. We had 7 teams show up to fish today and we gained 5 new members

1st went to Lindsay(Big Bird),Micheal(Holmes) and Rob(Shrewboy)with 16.6lbs and big fish of 9.8lbs

2nd went to Cary(Billfish76) and Matt(1bluedevil) with 15.8lbs

3rd went to George(george2) and Jarrett with 14.8lbs

4th went to Kevin and Ric with 10.4lbs

5th went to Jeff(bowlerman) and Micheal with 9.2lbs

Last 2 didnt weight in

Congrats to all, and thanks for coming out. See you guys at Wateree.....

2. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Thanks for the reults Cary.Hate we couldnt make it.Cant believe no one found a Big Fish or two.
    Congrats to Team Cat Junkyz,yall guys are on a Bigtime Roll.:wink:

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

You mean y'all let THOSE three fish TOGETHER? :wink:

Congratulations to all the teams who placed, and way to go on the new members. :cool2:

4. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Them Kitty Junkyz are pouring on the coal!!!! Congrats, guys!!

Bill in SC

5. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    We worked hard to try to get the big bite but just didnt happen today. We figured we had lost since we couldnt get a kicker fish. We saw alot of people on the move today so figured it was a tough bite for all but didnt know how tough.
    Could have fished all day for fish fry cats. Channel cats were biting well.:tounge_out:
    welcome to the new members. It will be fun for the wateree tourney.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  6. Jeffrey Green

Jeffrey Green New Member

State:
    S.C.
    Congrats guy's on the win ,man ya'll on a roll.Sorry Team Green could'nt make it,hopefully we will be at Wateree.

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

YUCK Lindsay! Channel cats are fryers? Not in MY book. They're okay, but I think blues taste the best. I SWEAR I'll never eat a BIG blue again, CCC rules :wink:.

Ever been to Canada? I've heard they have trophy sized channels there! :big_smile:

8. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Yea i lived right outside of toronto for almost three years until i moved back here three years ago.
    i traveled to winnipeg about twice a year. Those big channels are in the red river juust north of the peg. I never got the chance to go try to catch a few but maybe someday.

9. GEORGE2

GEORGE2 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I want to say thanks to the Carolina Catfish Club for putting on a great tourny. I had a great time catching some real trophy channels, Team Fat Cat had never boated a channel over 8lbs before this weekend. I want to say congrats to Team Cat Junkyz on their win, they had a channel over 9lbs, thats a big channel cat. Also thanks to Cary and Matt for running the weigh in and helping me out with my dead battery issue. It was also great to meet some new faces, see you guys at Wateree.

10. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Thanks for posting the results.

11. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Our big channel was one of those big dark ugly knot headed channels. I wish i had gotten a pic.