Wylie 10-03

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by billfish76, Oct 3, 2009.

1. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    I got out on Wylie this morning to do a little drifting. Got started at 5:45am and fished till 11:00am. Made 4 drifts in new areas on the main lake and ended up with 14 channels and a 10lb flathead. 75% of the channels were in the 5-9lb range. Perch was the bait of choice this morning. Had a triple of cats on and a perch on my perch rod at one point. Ceated a mess in the end but was fun.

2. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Sounds like you had a good day. After the classic George and I will probably be up on Wylie fishing some. Him and I both have been wanting to get back up there.

3. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Thanks or the report.:wink: Wylie is on my to do list for the year coming, So look out Wylie! Big Stuff is coming to town in 2010.

4. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Good job Cary,I am gonna try to get out there a morning or two this coming week,I gotta go back to work in a couple of weeks after this shoulder surgery so I need to get some fishing time in:big_smile:

5. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    sounds like a good morning. i need to try wylie i havent givin it much of a chance

6. flatheadsalyer1

flatheadsalyer1 New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Good report, I have to give wylie a try!