Wyandotte County Lake Crappie in Kansas

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by KC Jayhawk 78, Apr 17, 2006.

1. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Went to Wyandotte today. Got 10 crappie. Add that to the 15 that my girlfriend caught on Sat and Sun, and I got a pretty nice batch of fish out of the deal. Ill be heading back to Wyandotte in the morning to try to get some more. Man this tastes better than it looks. Here is a pic for you all. Crappie,shrimp,hushpuppies,onion rings, and fries. Go ahead and drool.:)

http://img24.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc74&image=30120_crappie_filets.JPG

2. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Kieth, Your A cheese Whiz Man.....Catching Crappies ten minutes from My house and no heads up!!!!!!

3. flat fighter

flat fighter New Member

State:
    kansas
    i've been catchin them at the boy scout area for the past four days. limited out every day! I'm using ruby reds on slip bobbers three feet off the bank. man i love this time of year!!! keith holler next time you go i live 3 miles from the lake.

4. retired stump jumper

retired stump jumper New Member

State:
    KANSAS
    Fellows do not try to fish with craked ribs it hurts like the dickens every time you catch a fish, even with your ribs wrapped like mine. I went last nite & caught 3 nice crappie & a small channel about 2 lbs. Had to quit ribs got to hurting to bad. Some people just wont learn to stay home & take care of themselfs. But when the fish are bitten I just have to give it a try.

5. Rajun_Cajun

Rajun_Cajun New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    that food looks so good.....
    :waaaht: