WWF meets UFC???

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by FREESPOOL, Feb 1, 2008.

1. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    So how do you all think Brock Lesnars going to hold up in the UFC? I'm kinda excited to see that. Gonna be weird seeing someone stacked like that in the octagon.

2. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I'm not really sure what to think yet. I'll get back to you after I see him fight for about 3 rounds first.

3. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    It will be interesting to say the least. Many have proven that muscles don't have a thing to do with it. It's all conditioning & skills!!! This ought to be good

4. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I agree with will....I think Broc is a good actor....We will have to see how far that gets him in the octogon lol.

5. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    TO EARLY TO TELL, BUT WILL BE INTERESTING !!!!!!:eek:oooh:

6. DJH1

DJH1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I hope it goes well for him, looks like he has a good chance. The thing to remember is that on top of being a HUGE man, he also was an NCAA national champion wrestler. He should know what conditioning is all about.

7. joadb

joadb Member

State:
    Clinton, Ohio,
    i seen him fight on PRIDE i think,last year.i think it might be on you tube.he did good.

8. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
  9. DJH1

DJH1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
  10. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Let me tell ya this young kid will blow you away...He was explosive in the WWE and it was a script...

I imagine he is an animal in the octagon...I would put my money that it don't go three rounds brother...

11. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I do agree with ya but I think this kid has a bit more than muscle...He is not going to disappoint ya...

12. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Hopefully Nogueira will keep Silvia from squeezing out ANOTHER safe, and boring win. I can't stand to watch Silvia fight anymore.

13. SpaceAce

SpaceAce New Member

State:
    w
    Frank Mir will snap his arm in the first round.

14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    yep, time to put the scripts down and fight for real. no more fake flying acrobats. the black eyes come from fists not a make up tray.:cool2:

and big muscles. well anyone remember pete williams koed mark cloman with a roundhouse kick,lol. but colman was a champ for a bit. but on his feet he could be beat by smaller guys. i dont care for the rolling around hugging part much. thats why i like liddel and dan severen tank abbot and don fry. they loved to stand and just beat the hell out of guys.

15. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Not sure what kind of condition Goldberg is in anymore but I would have liked to have seen him in the octagon at least once with one of the big boys like liddel and dan severen tank abbot or don fry...I think He would have made a good match out of it...

I think this big boy here is more of a ground and pound guy but I think he can take a punch...If he can gaurd his neck I think he will do ok...although he does have a pretty powerful neck and a strong ground game so he might be able to take the choke long enough to get out of it...

16. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    true but big ol ken couldnt break gracies choke. but got revenge by fatting up the old eye socket, lol. man i love the ufc.

17. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I used to not like Brock much, but after watching the special Spike had on him, I'm a fna. He's huge into hunting/outdoor & is a very simple man.

I think he could be legit. I'm glad he is fighting a real opponet and not some chump. I think Brock can do it.... we'll soon find out.

18. BLKCLOUD

BLKCLOUD New Member

State:
    Pulaski Tn
    He has sho nuff spent his time in the gym... I'd hate for him to grad ahold of me..best of luck to him!!!!

19. BLKCLOUD

BLKCLOUD New Member

State:
    Pulaski Tn
    He has sho nuff spent his time in the gym... I'd hate for him to grad ahold of me..best of luck to him!!!!

20. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I was almost a all state wrestler myself at 15 in a 4 year high school, was a boxer and into martial arts. From what I see, I like. Quick takedowns and understands leverage, a big plus. I would like to see this guy against the Iceman.