WWE Wrestling RAW

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by FS Driver, May 20, 2007.

1. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    My youngest son Matthew and i went to cape girardeau mo. yesterday to watch the RAW wrestlemania revenge at the show me center .
    it was a nice little drive and we got to see 2 wrestlers at the local subway sandwich shop up the street before the event.
    the match had the hardy boyz vs. lance cade and trever murdoch , ric flair vs. carlito , john cenna vs. randy orton ,cryme tyme vs. charlie haas and shelton benjamin the worlds greatest tag team "NOT" , rick rodney vs eugene this was a funny match eugene is playing with a 1/2 deck and
    rick rodney is about as big as the russian boxer on the rocky movie.
    4 divas:big_smile: candice michelle and mickie james vs.victoria and mellina:big_smile:
    santino maralla vs. kenny dykstra .
    viscera vs. ( we dont know ) but he came in on a full dressed harley davidson and drove it around the ring revving it up for the crowd !
    viscera is about 400 pounds but he lost .
    matthew got to get high fives by both the hardy brothers , candice michelle mickie james. almost got john cena and ric flair but cenna switched sides and ric flair could have cared less he didnt high five anyone:confused2:.
    all in all we had a good time and the wrestlers at the subway were rick
    rodney and santino maralla although we didnt know that until after the event.
    all was going well until 15 miles or so outside of cape girardeau going back home we hit a flippin coyote or fox and busted up the from bumper on my wifes 06 civic:crazy::embarassed:.
    that was unpleasent telling her that news after we got home. she was sick about it and i felt bad for it happening .

Attached Files:

2. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Cool. My brother and I went to see it at Greenville SC three weeks ago and it was pretty good.

3. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    We saw a pay-per-view live in Charlotte NC a few years back and it wasn't all that great because we were in the nose bleed section. Then we saw a house show in Asheville NC after that and it was great because we could see everything and they didn't hurry through. the Greenville show was really good but luckily Ric Flair wasn't there. I like Ric but in this area the crowds are way to loud when he's here.

4. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    we could have went to the judgement day here 15 miles away today
    but the seats available were nosebleeds and they were higher than the seats we were in yesterday by twice as much !
    we were in the first elevated section from ground level12 rows up which wasn't too bad. we could see their faces pretty good and could see all the action. yeah alot of WWHOOOOOOOOOO's going on when ric flair was
    in the ring

5. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    Sounds like you had alot of fun. I've seen Ric Flair wrestle about 22 years ago in Parsons, KS. It was the main event and he wrestled Marty Ginetti for the NWA championship. My dad took me and my two older brothers. We had a great time and I can still remember it as if it were yesterday. I'm glad you guys had a blast, thats something your kid will always remember.

6. CarolinaCats

CarolinaCats New Member

State:
    Rural Hall
    I happen to be on the Board of Directors of a non profit organization that has a annual reunion in Las Vegas,mainly for the retired wrestlers. Jimmy "Boogie Woogie man" Valiant got me into the business and I have had a blast with about a 5.5 year run Ref'n Pro-Wrestling matches. I talk frequently with many dear friends that was at one time the big daddies of this sport. Like Harley Race, Nick Bockwinkle, Sir Oliver Humperdink, Paul Jones, Steve "Dr Death" Williams, Ox Baker, J J Dillon, Buddy Landel and several more. I really get a kick out of people walking up to these legends at restaurants and wanting autographs and photos and such and Im sititng there a nobody....lol

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sounds like yall had a great time except for the mishap. Glad yall got to spend some time together.

8. Gibbzilla

Gibbzilla New Member

State:
    East Texas
    That's neat I never went to a show myself but years ago I was a WWF fan haven't watched since it chagned to WWE but they still pack those arenas so I guess it's still popular! :lol:

I'm glad y'all had fun, I bet your son was sky-high gettin to high-five some good-lookin women! :embarassed:

9. holliswood

holliswood Well-Known Member

State:
    King, NC
    I got to see Nature Boy wrestle a couple of times when he was in WCW at Fall Brawl when it was at the LJVM. The Four Horsemen was in full effect and they put on one helk of a good show.