WTS: Brand new Shimano Baitrunner 4500B

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by fishinnstudyin, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishinnstudyin

fishinnstudyin New Member

State:
    MO
    Want to sell a brand new Shimano Baitrunner 4500B.
    It was bought for a fishing trip that I never got to go on. It still has the cover over the spare spool, not a single nick on this reel. I cannot find the box that goes for the reel however.

The reel sells for $120.

I am asking $80 shipped for this reel, if you are interested and would even like a picture please e-mail me at kimjanggoon AT msn.com. After seeing used reels on Shimano Baitrunners sell for $80+ on ebay, I feel that this is an affordable price to a fellow brother on the board.

I guarantee the condition its in and should you have a problem, you can always return it to me.

I take paypal or money order..

Please email if you are interested because I check my email more than this board these days.

Thanks

John

2. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    that is a good price and those are nice reels, i have two:wink:

3. keepitsimple

keepitsimple New Member

State:
    virginia
    Excellent reel if you prefer open face reels and a great price. I have 6 3500's I use exclusivly for cats with fireline. They take some abuse.

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey John,
    You will have "No Problem"getting rid of that reel - I have the 4500 & I liked it so much, that I went out and got the 6500.
    "Good Reel"!
    :wink:

5. Catfish Levi

Catfish Levi Member

State:
    chillicothe, mo
    i got two 3500 and a 6500 great reels wish i had the money id be all over it

6. Catfish Levi

Catfish Levi Member

State:
    chillicothe, mo
    curious if you still have the reel?? ive talked my wife into letting me get it

7. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    If you still have the reel, Please let me know. thanks
    :cool2:​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.