Wtg Jeff Gordon

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Cherokee, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
  2. mrc

mrc New Member

State:
    SC
    While I still can't bring myself to pull for him, I think he's a pretty good guy. In fact, I think pretty much all of the NASCAR drivers are decent folks. I'm glad that he was able to do this for the kids.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    That was a really good thing that he did.Thanks for sharing!

4. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    That Make-A-Wish Foundation is one heck of a organization... Some of the stuff they get for the most deserving of kids is just incredible.....

5. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I really don't care much for Jeff Gordon the driver, but he does seem to care about the fans. That was a really cool thing he did...

6. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke

I agree make a wish is awesome they made my wife cousion boy wish come true even if it was to go shopping nad ride ina limo.

7. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I like Gordon as a driver and as a person. That was really cool what he did. Thanks for sharing.

8. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Not only is Jeff one of the best drivers ever,he is one of the finest human beings that has raced in Nascar.

9. CBH

CBH New Member

State:
    WV
    I've liked watching Jeff Gordon even before he made it big in Nascar. It's been impressive to see him mature to be one of the greatest drivers of all time...and he's still plenty young enough to set many more records. A lot of people say that they hate him.....but the records tell it like it is!! :wink:

10. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Chris, I agree. Jeff Gordon has one more win to tie Dale Earnhardt's all time series wins. I'd bet he gets that accomplished this season and maybe even pass that milestone.