WTB: Zebco Brute 270 reel

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Guitarzan, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guitarzan

Guitarzan New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm looking to buy a couple Zebco Brute 270 reels. They need to be mechanically in good shape. I don't really care if they have boat rash, just so they work well.

Mike

2. Ky_Katter91

Ky_Katter91 New Member

State:
    Northern Ky
    I've heard a lot about those reels, aren't they like the biggest spin-cast reel made or somethin like that? I'll keep a lookout for ya.

3. part time catman

part time catman New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Worst reel ever made!!!!Bar none!!Hook a Big fish and the cover pops off ,cut your line and you lose it.......Just tellin the truth.I wish you luck with them.I wouldnt waste my time with them.If youve never used one thank me if you still want one ive got one i threw in my boat last week minus the cap of course
    it went in the lake.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  4. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    i just so happen to have one, got it about 4 weeks ago, iv used it 2 times, but i have nt got any thing on it yet,so i cant say how good they are , i picked it up and got it b/c its old and got all right guts inside, i think it would handle a chan. im in ohio let me know in pm if your at all interested:wink:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.