wtb some hooks

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by FATDAD, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FATDAD

FATDAD New Member

State:
    Mount Sterling,
    need some hooks dont really know what size. fishing with live bluegill

2. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    I would check Cabelas or Basspro for some.The king kahls ere some good hooks.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Check the BOC Sponsors for some great hooks. WildWolf Products..Team Catfish Products. You want be sorry.

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I agree with Mick 100%. I been buyin some stuff from WildWolf and am tickled with the products and even more-so with his service. Fished with a man a few weeks ago using Team products and they are also as good as i've seen. These guys aren't big corporations but rathers guys trying to scrounge out a living in todays tough economy. Personally, i'll spend my money with our sponsors.

5. FATDAD

FATDAD New Member

State:
    Mount Sterling,
    thanks i will check them out

6. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    I have a few extra packs of 4/0 Gamagatsu *SP hooks i have the Octopus and the Octopus Circle, I love them my hook up rate is about 97 percent and i use live bluegill, shad, crappie, yellowbellies, i use cut bait on them, nightcrawlers and i can give u a better deal than walmart. PS i also have a pack of 10/0 Big River Hooks if your interested, i can sell the pack of 3 or sell them each. PM me if your interested bud. Good Luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.