wtb skipjack or goldeye

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by camochris2, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    hey guys im looking for some skipjack or goldeye that i can buy so if anyone can help me out that would be great thanks chris

2. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    how many are you wanting? i can check and see how much the dry ice would be to ship them and give an idea of price from there..

3. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    I would like to have 20-30 of them. How big are they? Are they skipjack or are they goldeye? How much would it be to ship to 68410? If you could let me know that would be great.

4. TITANSFAN2104

TITANSFAN2104 New Member

State:
    Smith county TN
    if you want to do the homework and find out how much the dry ice and shipping wil be i can get you skippies!!

5. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    i could see about shipping but would not know where to tell u to get dry ice around there u dont know of anywhere to get i would pay for it all i just really dont know where to even look for you ? thanks chris

6. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    theres know one out there that can help me get some here is my cell number if you would rather call me 1-402-450-2780 chris

7. tswebb71

tswebb71 Member

State:
    So. IL
    Chris, FYI, be careful posting your cell #. In the future you might want to send such information by private message. :wink:

8. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    thanks man im just really wanting some skipjack if any one can help me please let me know

9. TITANSFAN2104

TITANSFAN2104 New Member

State:
    Smith county TN
    it looks like dry ice is less than a dollar a lb!! they recommend shipping in styrofoam coolers and cardboard boxes!! the best way i see woud be to seal and freeze the skippies buy one of the styrofoam coolers at walmart and say 5-8 lbs of dry ice then ship!! if you had 5 lbs of ice with say 40 skips averaging 1 lb a piece ou would have a 46 lb package us postal service would probably cost you at least $75 to ship that much if not more!! so total would be somehere in the range of $70-$100 just for packaging and material. you could ship parcel which would cut the cost in half but could take up tp ten days which is way to long, you would have to do first class!!

10. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    May be cheaper to take a skippjack vacation..make a trip and load a couple coolers>>>>>>>>>>

11. TITANSFAN2104

TITANSFAN2104 New Member

State:
    Smith county TN
    the reason i know a general shipping cost is because i sold some 52 lb dumbells on thebay and priority shipping was gnna be like 100 a piece so i shipped them parcel post and it was like $80

12. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    so what if you just sent me 10-20 of them that would do me for a while and i would pay you befor you shippe them or how ever you want me to do it??

13. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    i would even pay 100 if that was for 40 of them shipped or so you just let me know what you want to do or if you will do it for me rhanks a lot chris

14. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    it would cost me more in gas to go anywhere to catch them i would love to go catch them but i think im a long ways from anywhere to get them lol

15. TITANSFAN2104

TITANSFAN2104 New Member

State:
    Smith county TN
    let me see where the closest place for me to get the ice !! i know i can get quite a few skips just aa feww minutes from the house and getting them shipped will be easy!! the tough part will be getting time to get to nashville to get the ice ,unless i can find a place closer!!! i will try to find a place to get dry ice!!

16. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    ok sounds good thank you so much for your help and trying to get me these skipjack let me know as soon as you can thanks chris

17. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    better hope they are vacuum sealed . cause they will thaw out pretty fast if not. cause air can get around them if not sealed.

18. TITANSFAN2104

TITANSFAN2104 New Member

State:
    Smith county TN
    im gonna vac seal them if i can find dry ice close to me somewhere!! i really want to help him out!!

19. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    any luck finding dry ice yet ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.