wtb skipjack or goldeye

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by camochris2, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    hey guys im looking to buy some skipjack or goldeye if anyone can help me out let me know thanks

2. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    I wish i knew where to find some.I want to give them a try down here to see if there anygood.

3. SRWELDON

SRWELDON New Member

State:
    iowa
    I would like to buy some too.

4. TITANSFAN2104

TITANSFAN2104 New Member

State:
    Smith county TN
    i dont know if its legal to buy and sell any kind of fish without a commercial license!! in any state!! but i dont know!! probably nothing wrong with a lil trading:big_smile:. But anyways, they are every where down here. i been using shad so far but last summer i would catch a couple hundred skippies in a day or two!! i wish i had a way to hook yall up!! it probably be costly to get em to you frozen!

5. twincatfis

twincatfis New Member

State:
    lincoln nebraska
    im in nebraska and i think i can get some from one of my tackle shops they come three to a big maybe four u can get 5-6 good chucks of bait i think ther around 8-9 inchs long(im guessing)

6. 8up

8up New Member

State:
    TN
    Sounds like I need to put my freezer in the truck and start a traveling fishing circuit. I have a couple hundred skipjack. :big_smile:

7. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    sounds like a person could make a living off them in western states pretty easily. if only u could keep them alive and then distribute them like that. now then u would make a killin

8. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Hey Dave,lets figure something out.Driving all over the country selling skippers,fishing while your their,what a life,can't get know better.And making a alittle money on the side. PS I'll drive

9. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    I thought there was a company selling skipjack that was vacuum packed and frozen. I thought they were a sponsor on here, but I don't see them now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.