WTB Marlboro Gear '99 Backpack Bag

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by DANZIG, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Help!! I am looking for a Marlboro "day pack".

Please Search "Marlboro Gear '99 Backpack Bag" and click on the Amazon link for pics of what I am looking for. Or PM me for the direct link.

Check your closets!

I have used one for years a fishing pack and it has just about seen it's last useful days.
    I would love to replace it!

Shoot me a PM if you have one. Or two!

Thanks!!

2. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    is it this one or the red daybag http://www.amazon.com/Marlboro-Gear-99-Backpack-Bag/dp/B00144K5SS, i use the marlboro backpack that has insulated inner compartment that acts as a cooler, i also used the smaller daybag which was off the big marlboro backback. good luck gettin one, those are great bags. wish marlboro would bring the gear back

3. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    They made some good gear back in the day. I got a windproof parka and a fleece vest years ago.

4. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Yep, Lenny, that is the bag!

I have a bunch of old Marlboro stuff and like it all. The only piece that has failed is that bag and that is after many years of very hard use.

Wait, no, I mean they suck bad and you should sell yours to me before it blows up your house, dates your wife, and eats your children!! :wink::smile2:

Nah, it has been a great bag and darn near perfect for what I carry, and my style of fishing. I would love to have another one before mine finally kicks the bucket.

Help a brother out!
    I know someone has one of these stashed in the back of their closet.

5. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    wish i could help ya out bro, i've got the red day bag, it was attached to the big backpack, i got the marlboro sevlor kayak in my basement still, atleast ya got something besides cancer with those miles, i still have the gps and always use the 840 gear bag for weekend trips, one of the reasons i switched to pall malls was cause marlboro stoped the gear

6. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I have poked around on ebay and such, and it seems you can find most anything Marlboro put out,, except this darn pack!!!

I even found the chrome plated dice set the other day.

7. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    i used to have it but i have no idea what happened to it. actually i had all of their bags. i used to love that big duffel bag. over the years they have all vanished. just asked the wife and she says we dont have any of them. sorry bud, good luck with the search

8. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    danzig if you can find one of these bags they also work great. i've been usin this bag for a couple years now and it works great, lots of room plus the center compartment is insulated for your favorite beverages, it can be carried or has the backpack straps

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  9. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    "i used to love that big duffel bag."

I have two, one I use for my waders and boots, the other is my only piece of "luggage". They are great.

"danzig if you can find one of these bags they also work great."

I have a similar, smaller version of that (not Marlboro) I use to keep my fly fishing tackle and reels in.

10. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.