WTB Humminbird 1197SI

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by SLIPKNOT, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Don't know if anyone has one they took out of there boat when they sold it or just wants to get rid of theres. The unit would have to be in 9/10 condition for me to consider buying it.

Thanks

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Jason the 1197 is the top of the line model for HB.

The best price you will find is at thenerds.net with the BOC free shipping code.

3. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    That is where I will prob buy it if I decide to buy one. I just thought I would check on here and see if anyone recently sold there boat and wants to get rid of one.

Thanks for the reply

4. Martin Rhodes

Martin Rhodes New Member

State:
    Murfreesboro, Tn
    I have one.......its definately a good choice if you value top of the line electronics.

Good Luck.

5. brew1961

brew1961 New Member

State:
    West Virgi
    Best price on the net! I love the 1197cSI!

6. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    If only I could pipe in Satellite TV on mine when the bite is slow, or at least a video input and a marine DVD player onboard! Then it would be perfect!!!!! No other complaints about the unit or the money I forked over. I paid full sticker at Cabelas because they'll take stuff back loooooong after the warranty expires and give you a NEW UNIT, no questions asked!

7. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    i would get in touch with darryl at kingkatusa every yr. about this time he has some good deals on humminbirds they are new but they were used as display on boat at the spring boat shows. most have never been turned on, they cant sell them for new once they have been unpack from the box, i bought one a few yrs. back saved about 275.00 on it plus no tax.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.