WTB: Flat bank sinker mold

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by TNVOLCAT, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    In need of a flat bank sinker mold in good used condition. Need the 3,4,5 oz. mold. Catfish Connection has them new, for $30.95. I'll go that route if nobody has one.

Thanks,
    TNVOLCAT

2. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas

3. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thanks Ray, that would save me a couple bucks if I go new.

4. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    BUMP- anyone, anyone

5. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    You are looking for the no roll type and not the no snag type correct. I will look at the extra molds I have and see what I have available. I know I don't have the no roll, but may have a no snag which is shaped like the spinner blades. If you are interested PM me and I will let you know what I have available. I will get them to you for what I have in them as they are not being used any way. They will be a lot cheaper then anything you are looking at and I need to get them out of the way to make room for more goodies.

6. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Mark, I'm in need of a "flat-bank" sinker mold. The flat diamond shaped ones with an eye molded in the top to tie on to.

7. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    I looked and the only extra molds I found were 1 Do-it assorted bass casting sinker ( these are the type you place a swivel like connector in the mold before you pour). 1 do-it 1/2 oz bank weight mold that casts several sinkers at once. The last one is a C. Palmer that does bank weights from 1/4 oz to 1 oz 2 of each size. If you are still interested I will take 10.00 for the C. Palmer and 15.00 each for the do-it molds.All three are in good but used shape. I have never used these as I have other molds I use. Sorry I didn't have the no snags, but for some reason I thought I had two extra of them. I have priced these to another member at the same price, but neglected to say shipping is not included in the price. I will ship most likely via USPS flat rate unless I find something cheaper.

8. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Mark, thanks for checking on that for me, but I'm needing a flat-bank mold for 3,4,5 oz. and the 6,8 oz. mold. Thanks again for looking!

9. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    No problem Brandon you are welcome sir.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.