WTB - Flat Bank Sinker Mold ( 3,4,5 oz)

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Salmonid, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Am about to buy locally and thought I would see if anyone had one of these before I pull the trigger on this one. Might also be interested in other molds, but really looking for this one. Let me know what you have. Prefer the DO-IT brand.

Thanks, Salmonid

2. katplayer187

katplayer187 New Member

State:
    WEST END-PITTSBURGH,PA
    ebay has great deals nobody can come close too...

3. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    well ebay is true but they go highon there also i have one but it is promised.but if you will look sometime you can buy sinkers cheaper than making them

4. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Cheapest place around is shark river mail order. They'll even special order any do-it mold they don't carry for $25.99!:wink:

5. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Thanks Ramrod, Ill check them out, just need it before the SW Ohio Sinker Party ( Feb 28 )
    as far as Ebay goes, there are 2-3 different ones out there and all are at least 6 bucks higher then CC.com even with shipping. So much for a good deals on Ebay... there are very few good deals left out there as far as Ebay goes.

Thanks guys, was hoping someone had one collecting dust in there garage and wanted to make a few bucks.

Salmonid

6. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I have to agree with you about e-bay. Everyone heard how it was such a good deal, they just jump right in now and buy what they want. It is sad but they can generally find the item new in their own locality cheaper than it sells for on e-bay, plus they wouldn't have to pay the shipping charges. Yep, it used to be a good deal for the buyer, but I think the pendulum has changed to the seller. Be careful about molds on e-bay. They are usually worn and you don't get good casts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.