WTB: Fish/Depth Finder

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Boondock, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boondock

Boondock New Member

State:
    Harrods Creek, Kentucky
    I am looking for a fish/depth finder to put on my 12 foot jon boat. I dont need anything sophisticated just something to let me know how deep the water is. Hoping somebody out there has an old cheap one laying around from a recent upgrade.

Thanks

2. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I got an old humminbird unit (at work so do not know the exact model) that I would send your way. Only problem is it needs the power cable, transducer and transducer cable, and base. I don't know if you can get replacements from humminbird or not. It came with my boat, sort of, long story but I ended up stipping the old wires and throwing them away, buying and installing a new unit, right as the original boat owner "found" the FF... Let me know if your interested, I will then find out the model number for ya so you can see how much it would be to get all the replacement cables.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Sounds like a decent offer, up front. HOwever, you will find the cost of the transducer and power cable will exceed the cost of a cheap unit. Get an Eagle Cuda, which runs about $68.00 at bass pro or Academy. I started throwing my quarters in a box about six months ago. Last week I had over $250.00 in quarters. My goal is about $600 so I can get a decent fish finder with GPS.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  4. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Those were exactly my thoughts. Not sure if you can get the replacement cables or not, but if you can, id be more than willing to send it out, if you want/need it. As AwShucks said, it may be better to just find a cheaper model brand new one...

Offer is still on the table though. If you want it I will get you the exact model number of it so you can look into the cables. Id send it your way whenever. Send me a PM if you want it.

5. Bigbluefisherman

Bigbluefisherman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have an eagle fishfinder 480 I need to get rid of, I have the power cable, transducer and mounting bracket. PM me if you are interested. I am asking $125.00 for it, but am willing to look at offers.

thanks

Matt

6. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i have an older eagle cuda that i am not using. it was working just fine when i took it off the boat. i would let you have it for $30 plus shipping.

7. Sonny Kemp

Sonny Kemp New Member

State:
    Tn
    Ross Ive got an older Humminbird Super Sixty depth finder I took off that was working fine when I took it off.Thats all it is is a depth finder.A lot of people call them flashers as they flash a red light on a screen that has depths in a circle on the face.I have the transducer and cable to hook it up with also.Youre more than welcome to have it if you want it.Its not fancy but will show the depth.What part of Kentucky are you in?Im sure we can arrange to get it to you some kind of way. Sonny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.