WTB: CHEAP BOAT SEATS

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by SSgt Fishslayer, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    looking for some cheap boat seats (3) with swivels and pedestals. i dont care what they look like as long as they are still usable. they can be ripped or torn or faded or whatever, as long as they arent broke. i dont have 200 bucks to get new ones and the junkyards out here are a bunch of freaking crooks, so i am putting this out there. if you have some you have some you are willing to part with please let me know. i am not looking for something to fancy and i dont care if they match. i just need some swivel seats to put in my catfish boat.

2. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    IMO, for catfishing, you can't beat homemade seats. Get you some highback bucket seats from a van or SUV; they're cheap or free. Weld a piece of scrap metal across the bottom of the seat, then weld the pedestal to that. That gives you a nice comfortable seat that reclines for naps when needed, while giving support to your head. If you want, you can add one or two rod holders to the side of the chair, or a holder for an umbrella to keep you in the shade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.