WTB Castnet

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by varmint_sniper, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    looking to get a 10ft castnet was wondering if anyone had 1 they might wanna sell resonable dont wanna buy new and find out i cant throw it lol but let me know pls ? thax...will

2. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    start out with a smaller 6ft diameter if you are just learning to throw a net... it will save a bunch of heart and back ache!!! :wink:

3. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I agree, if you are learning start with a smaller net. They are much easier to learn with. You can pick up a 10 ft diameter cast net at wal mart for 20 bucks. I bet one would be half that just to ship to you.

4. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
    i have a smaller 1 iam looking to upgrade and see if i can throw it is all?

5. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Have you tried an eight foot net? If not, I would try that instead of a ten foot.

Also, if you catch bait around marina docks a ten foot usually won't fit in between the fingers.

I throw an eight foot Betts Super Pro and it is plenty big and heavy enough.

6. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
    ill have to give it a try like i said i got a 5ft net for marina docks i just want somethin a littel bigger to throw in the open lakes looking to get a decent used 1 if someones got 1 they would like to part with perferably momo net i can throw my 5 ft er really good just wanna upgrade

7. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
  8. RRRKKK

RRRKKK New Member

State:
    Quincy IL
    Have you checked your rules and regulations? A net that size would be illegial here in IL. Never saw one checked, but there is a size limitation here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.