WTB Cabela's or Scotty rod holder[ ON Order ]

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Slatebar, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    I am looking for 6 of the Cabela's Quick Draw or Scotty rod holders. Must be in new or like new condition. Anyone have any to sale?

2. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    have the bass pro type

3. Bigbluefisherman

Bigbluefisherman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have 6 1/2" duo drift master rod holders for sale...or heck just buy you a new set of monster rod holders.

4. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    Nah, I like the Quick Draws and Scottys. thanks anyway

5. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    rod holders ordered,, mods please deleat this thread

6. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    those quickdraws are nice rod holders. Until the first time your drift fishing and a thirty pound blue comes up and crushes that rod. Just watch the plastic explode in front of your eyes. Ask skippi2use about that one. Had it not been for a miracle reach behind me he wouldve lost a rod in one of those plastic holders. best of luck. Hope you anchor fish

7. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    A friend had the same thing happen with a ram mounted quick draw and a 30# stripper.It didn't break the holder it just bent it down and then broke the rod tip where it was pinned against the back of the boat.It's a shame when you have to have your drag set for your rod holder and not your line.lol
    I agree a monster rod holder is just as fast at removal and you will never have to worry about the plastic breaking on them all steel beasts.:wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.