The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy 4-6 of the orange 7000 catfish specials....text or call 712-898-0419.thanks

·
Administrator
10,484 Posts
Many are not sure what is required in this situation.

More often, the person making the thread is selling an item. In that case, the seller, person listing the item is required to list a price for the item being sold. When the listing is a WTB (Want to buy) post, is someone has that item and would be willing to sell it, he should add the price he is asking for that item.

Robbie, if you have two reels (as you described), give it some thought, and if you are willing to sell, list a price you want for them (each or both) and clarify shipping.

If you decide not to sell, that is fine too. Your choice.

·
Registered
72 Posts
How do u go about selling stuff. Payment methods and stuff I have no idea but got alot to get rid of.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
How do u go about selling stuff. Payment methods and stuff I have no idea but got alot to get rid of.
Typically local or PayPal if shipping is what I do. Post on here with pics, price, description and if local or shipping available usually if you do PayPal you can print labels if you do the option thats not friends and family. That also charges you a 3% feet use the paypal option and some ask for Shipping extra or calculate it in in there asking price.

·
Administrator
10,484 Posts
Kyle explained it pretty well. Just keep in mind that if you use PayPal, there is a fee that is charged by PayPal so decide ahead of time who ends up paying the fee. And then decide on shipping and cost. Funds are usually shipped first and the item is shipped immediately afterwards.

As per the rules, This forum is not at all responsible for sales or any problems caused by them. Be comfortable with the deal made before things are shipped.

Good luck and use common sense.

·
Premium Member
Southeast mo Mississippi river
556 Posts
I have a lot from here only hassle is having post office time when shipping have never got a bad deal from members

1 - 11 of 11 Posts