WTB 1 to 3 Older Heavy Duty Rigs - Smithville Area

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Billy_Mojo, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy_Mojo

Billy_Mojo New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm searching now for those dusty, unused, backup, 'sittin-in-the-corner' rigs that would go on not being used unless somebody like me who would use 'em could get ahold of 'em. (okay yeah sure I know, so is everybody.) Maybe they're not even in great working order. Not a problem I can fix just about anything.

You know, the kinda rigs ya got layin around for when the 'brother-in-law' comes over and the ol' lady says "take my brother fishin', honey..." Thing is, all I got right now are 6-foot medium action w/ zebco 33's and 10 lb test. All my rods and reels got stolen back when we lived in Independence and at the time we didn't have time to go fishin' so we never replaced any of them.

I'm lookin' to get some gear, and not to re-sell, just to use. one, two or three rods and reels, heavy spinner reels or baitcast it don't matter. And here I go repeating myself, it will be PUT TO USE, not put to rest!

I'm not going to make anyone rich with the money I'm able to pay for anything, and likewise I don't wanna have my bank account cleaned out either. As well as that, I'm not beggin' for donations, but then again ... LOL ...

Now we live here right by the lake and I'm goin' every day and I'm lookin to get started back onto somethin' bigger than the dinks again. Pretty much anyone that read any of the old posts knows I'm not scammin', I live right in the Harbor View Subdivision right outside the Little Platte park on Smithville, two houses offa 180th. I don't care who knows where I live, we got homeowner's insurance now and there's also the Mossberg, Smith & Wesson insurance company I ain't scared! All that combined with the fact that if I was trying to scam this outfit here there'd be more physical damage done back to me than I care to think about, and also it would be hard to escape the label someone would get for scammin the BOC.

2. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    hit me up i may have what you need

3. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I have a 10" Catmaxx with the CM80 Spinning Reel I may let go.
    The rod is $70, the reel was $65 new. I'd like to get $75 for it. It's in great shape.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.