Write your review on (Wild Wolfs Products) Here

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by DeerHunter01, Oct 23, 2007.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Write your Review on Wild Wolf Products !! Right here. Sit down and take 5 to write a review of any of Gene's products that he sells.

Thanks
    BOC Staff

2. Katfishing Cajun

Katfishing Cajun New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I'd like to thank Gene and Wild Wolf Products for the excellent service that is so hard to come by these days. Great time for any one needing to stock up on glow sticks,hooks and katbobbers. I just received my 7/0 sickle hooks, and these have to be the sharpest hooks I've ever seen! Can't wait to use these hooks! What a great looking hook! Gene with 200 glow sticks Ishould be good for awhile.LOL. My wife says different, because I'm always trying to give things away! Anyway thanks again.:big_smile::big_smile:

3. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Thanks Shane for your Comments. Let me hear from more of you Guys. Some times your comments is about all I get out of being a Sponsor, so let's hear your thoughts Good or Bad.

Thanks;

Gene

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Gene, i really like the catbobbers. We have caught quite a few fish on them. We placed 3rd in one tournament using 4 of them to drift behind the boat while we were dragging baits on the other rods. We were fishing some current and the bobbers produced well for us. Of all the bobbers i have tried the cat bobbers and the fat cat bobbers are by far the best i have used. For anyone that has not tried them you will really like them. They can be used to target flats,channels and blues and can be fished in a lot of different situations.

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Gene, i am really impressed with the glowsticks...i bought 500 from you earlier this yr. and probably should have only bought 100..lol ..it is gonna take me yrs. to use them up as long as they stay bright! thanks for your products...rollo

6. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    i can say with out looking down that ive cought more and bigger fish on the catbobber than any other way of fishing ive tried.but what i like most is genes quickness in getting the orders out.in all my dealings with people on the net i can honestly say ive never had any other supplier have such a quick turn around.thanks gene and ill see you at degray.

7. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Rating: :006::006::006::006::006: (5 out of 5)

Material and Build Quality: Excellent. These are very well made and are very durable. Only way you'll need to replace one is if you break off and loose it.

Service: Outstanding. Gene goes out of his way to make sure your happy with your purchase no matter if its for a single Katbobber or a high dollar order.

Dislikes: Can never have enough of them because once my buddies see mine, they end up in their tackle bags :smile:

Summary: I have fished the Katbobbers quite a bit. I leave one of my rods riggged with one at all times.. I have found many occasions where the Katbobber was THE ONLY way to float my bait into where I needed it. They are perfect for floating a few ounces of lead and a nice lively blue gill enticing a fat ol flathead to gobble it up. Above RipRap, Floating it into a nice log jam or even using it to "drift fish" from the bank allowing you to cover alot of water are just a few different ways I have used them. His glowstix are also some of the brightest and longest lasting that I have used.. If you don't have a couple Katbobbers in your arsenal, you are missing out on some quality fish..

8. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    I need a way to recover them when they go floating down the river!! I've lost three by hanging up, breaking off, and waving Bye-Bye!!

Great products, Mean Gene!!
    See you at Keystone6!!

9. ateamfisherman

ateamfisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    I have ordered from Gene twice and was like ordering from my Dad. I was talking to him on the phone made me feel like a member of the family. It was truely a pleasure to do business with him. He will help you catch those fish if you will let him.I will order from himevery time I need something. I ask for something he really did not sell seprate but he made the customer happy. Thanks for your help Sam Davis Knox City, Texas Thanks again.

10. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    I really do appreciate the posts that you all have posted in here. It makes life around here a bunch better when I get the info you have posted about our service and products quality and your successes. There are days when I wonder "What the Heck am I doing". LOL I hope that our products have helped a lot of you to find a different technique of fishing or a way to catch the sometime elusive catfish that has been putting the move on you. Service is something that I take pride in and it will always continue as long as I am doing business.

Thanks to you all;

Gene

P.S. let me hear from the rest of my many Great Customers.

11. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    I have used light sticks from gene ( wild wolf products ) for 3 years , they are by far the longest lasting and brightest I have used.

12. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    I bought a box of your glow stix at the national gathering and still work. Gene, although I have not caught any fish using your katbobber, I have had several bites and love its dinamics. I was using your katbober with a glow stick one night and saw every hit 30 yards away in pitch black night, wow!

Jaime

13. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Apparently, they make good Decoys too :smile2::wink:

Attached Files:

14. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Can't say enough about Gene,s product. I have katbobbers, jugs, and glow stix. Thanks Gene, and I know your pretty wife helps you a bunch too, a big thanks to her.

If you havent tried Wild Wolf Products, order some up today!!!

15. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I can not write a review on the products just yet but I can say this...I won the give away and not knowing what size of bobbers I need because I have never drift fished...Gene personaly called me and talked to me this morning .He was real cool about my lack of and enlightened me. I can not wait until next year now and it is gonna be worse when my package arrives....I must say the personal one on one already has made me a believer in Gene and for the record THANK YOU GENE AND THE BOC

16. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Kenny, you are right Gene is really cool. He is a good buddy of mine he is one of a kind!

Jaime

17. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    I have bought almost everything that Gene has to sell except the hooks and all of his products has been first class with quick shipping. I will always buy from Gene when I need more.

18. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Well I have not tried all of Genes products yet, what I have tried all have been great!, the service is 2nd to none! Just how many places do you really shop and buy from that adds the personal touch with your order?! I do know that some of the items I have shared with others have brought them to order their own supply from Gene. There may be some equal items out there but NO ONE will ever match the service, and that alone has my business! THANKS to Gene for the great products and the BEST service........ Merry Christmas!

19. Ryan11r

Ryan11r New Member

State:
    Newton Kansas
    I just got my secound order this week And i must say Fastest shipping ever and great products! ...thanks Gene

20. BIGCAT GarryEads

BIGCAT GarryEads Head Cheese of the USCA!

State:
    Francisco Ind
    Can't sat enough about Gene product's. Great Product's & Great Service, THANK's Gene.

BIGCAT GarryEads