WOW

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by tbull, Sep 27, 2009.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I haven't got mine yet, but last night Matt and I fished a tourney and it was the first time I have ever seen Monster Rod Holders and used them. I just had to say that I was absolutley floored by the Quality of these Rod Holders. Anyone who is a serious CatMan, and looking to upgrade will not be dissapointed. I could not believe how nice these holders were, guys trust me when I say, you will not ever find a nicer more durable rod holder for catfishing. Matt knows because I mentioned it about 30 times last night, I cannot wait to get them on the boat.

It takes alot to impress me when it comes to fishing gear, these bad boys are the sweetest things i have ever seen. I am telling you guys pick up a set of these Monsters and you won't regret it.:wink:

2. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    i might end up with some they are so expensive with thebetter mount:wink:

3. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Yeah but keep in mind you dont have to start out with that mount, already come with very strong 4 point bases..

4. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky

you go! Travis. thats what im lookin for!

i knew i picked the right team!

our rod holder with our 4 point attachment base is by far the most popular at 24.95. plus if you buy in sets they are even cheaper! the deluxe base is a lil pricey, but its also, milled into mechanical parts! but the deluxe is sold as an option! its not needed to make our rod holders preform!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  5. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I will agree, Got to see 6 of them on a boat this weekend. Man there nice rod holders. Well built heavy duty ready to handle that fish of a life time.:wink:
    I think Monster Rod Holder hit a home run with these. These also were the double action holders. Not sure what degree these were. But nice.:cool2:
    Pete

6. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

I even caught Travis in my driveway this morning with a drill trying to take them off my boat, lucky the sound of the drill woke me up, or he would have made off with them..THATS HOW MUCH HE LIKED THEM..How could you do that to your tourny partner Travis? LOL:wink:

7. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio

Survival of the fittest my friend!:smile2::wink:

8. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    I was impressed when I first layed eyes on them also . Heck even the wife said they was really nice and I should get more , so now you know they are pretty sweet .

9. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    They are such a nice rod holder and all of my friends love them so much that a few of them keep begging me if they can borrow just one of them to be able to get the dimensions so they can copy them. Im like naw! if you wanna copy them its gonna cost you 25 dollars to buy one. They even offered to get the color plastic dip the color i want and i still wont do it. and besides even if they do happen to get it copied. it still wont be the same or be a monster. I am however thinking about stripping off the red tips and making them blue tipped. if thats ok with you steve? if not then i dont have a problem keeping them as is....

10. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    Sounds good, I will prolly go wit Monster Holders when I need to

11. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    You won't be sorry Robert. Every one I show em off to just can't get over how well there built. The 4 point bases are plenty strong and easy to use. I can't help but wonder how sweet the premium bases are when the the 4 point bases work so well!
    I've put mine to the test. I've drifted, anchored and trolled out some nice wipers and walleyes too and every thing I have done to and with them they just shine!
    Built with pride in the USA.
    Thanks Steve

12. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    I recieved mine as well, And was not dissapointed in the least, good sturdy holder, clean design. I am anxious to got these mounted and put them in action as soon as I get the boat done, Repainting is in progress.
    Well have to see the outcome of a Champion bass boat changed to shadow grass pattern.:eek:oooh:

13. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Todd I can not wait to see the pictures of the new design and the boat with the monsters installed.