Banned
6,602 Posts
Just bopped back in and thought I hit the wrong link.:smile2:

This may take some getting used to.:eek:oooh:

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
Gents,

Will be a phase in over the next 48 hours. Everything you had before, will be back again. We wanted to hire a designer to get us out of the crude look, "My work"...:smile2:

Button will be in different locations, based on member past comments, especially that dang report a post! :smile2:

Work in progress...

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Looks to me like things are still transitioning. I couldn't even find the near-invisible rep button, or the report post button until someone pointed it out. Awards are gone, visible reps are gone.

Just gonna have to kick back and see where this is going. These things take time.

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
I was gettin ready to post and it changed"BRIGHT LIGHTS"and dont feed me after midnight-looks great...prety awsome...............................!

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
I'll be back in 48 hours when job is done. :wink:
I dont mind helping move but I see no BBQ and beer and that is a must have in my area when helping out. :tounge_out:

For a 12 pack, You can still borrow my trailer to haul in Phil and catfishjohn's reps when done. :roll_eyes::smile2:

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Gents,

Will be a phase in over the next 48 hours. Everything you had before, will be back again. We wanted to hire a designer to get us out of the crude look, "My work"...:smile2:

Button will be in different locations, based on member past comments, especially that dang report a post! :smile2:

Work in progress...
Thanks, I hit the DR. EVIL button by mistake yesterday and had to esplain myself to the poor victim. :eek:oooh:

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
Gents,

Work in progress...

"a designer", what Mark couldnt get r done for ya. LOL:smile2:

I had to throw in some humor. :tounge_out:

I'm sure it will all get worked out and then next month, we'll start over. :smile2:

Thanks Paul. and take care of yourself in Iraq.

BTW, It still hurts my eyes. Heck, I cant help it if I'm getting old at a young age.:tounge_out:

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
Where's the one that tells you there are new reps?
So far, the new rp feature is not showing. You can check your RP at the ,
USER CP, 5th one from the left at top of screen.

it hasn't been 48 hours yet. I'm sure changes are still in the making. That is a guess on my part.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.