WOW!! What a great race!!!

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by smokey, Oct 1, 2006.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Tony Stewart won on fuel! Jeff gordon went from hero to zero when he ran out of gas.lots of good racing.I dont think I have ever seen a race as exciting. I cant wait to see the standings after this race. Mark Martin was 3rd.at one time he said he has never been in such a bad car. Jeff Burton finished 5th
    WOW I repeat WOW!! smokey

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Joe, Jeff Gordon didnt run out of gas his fuel pump quit or something like that.

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    it was a sucky race:crazy:
    evernham, and several other teams, lost their collective minds...like they could will their cars to finish the race without gas.....little hint here for the millionaire genuises running these teams:

STOP AND GET GAS! THE CAR RUNS ON GAS! IF YOU DON'T HAVE GAS THE CAR DOESN'T RUN!

it was a stinkin' circus:angry:

4. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I refused to watch stewart cross the finish line. Can't stand that guy.

5. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Every now and then it takes a finish like this one to keep the teams in check.
    For those drivers not in the top ten, why not try to steal a win on gas mileage. Shame on those that are running for the cup that didnt stop for a splash and go. Thought it was a good drama race and hated to see Gordon have problems. Jeff Burton looks to be the most consistant lately. Mark Martin seems to be racing looking through the rear view mirror and not the windshield. Look for the #8 to be strong at Talladega.