The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank You all that have been kind enough to add to my Rep points! Also Thanks to Johnny(777), He was the one that pushed me over the Million.
I just had to post this, It makes me feel so good reaching the Million mark and also getting promoted to Grand Champion yesterday!:wink::big_smile: Almost makes me think you all like me...LOL!
It wouldn't have been possible without all the great guys/gals here on the BOC and the Greatest place on the net...The BOC!!!:wink::big_smile:
Thank You all so very much!!!!!:wink::big_smile:

·
Registered
Big Sam Arkansas
5,805 Posts
I tried to rep ya john but.......i must spread some around 1st:wink::eek:oooh::tounge_out: Go for 2 million:smile2:

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
you know what that tells me? you need to share the wealth bro!!!! lol:big_smile:

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you know what that tells me? you need to share the wealth bro!!!! lol:big_smile:
I'm out of power already for now. I share the wealth everyday and always run out everyday...:wink::big_smile:

My goal is to make the Top 5.....LOL!!!

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
............. Also Thanks to Johnny(777), He was the one that pushed me over the Million.
YOU INGRATE!!! you think my 300k reps to you didn't help?????:angry:

ROFL....glad your popularity is picking up my friend:wink::smile2:

·
Banned
6,598 Posts
Congrats Catfishjohn, it is an accomplishment. But that sack you carry gets heavy after awhile. Sometime when you need a shave and a drink to calm your nerves and find me in the bar I will tell you some things about that sack of fairy dust you carry. Keep up the good work though. John.

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
don't be too thankful...if I neg-repped you about 5 times you'd be back on the other side:smile2:

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YOU INGRATE!!! you think my 300k reps to you didn't help?????:angry:

ROFL....glad your popularity is picking up my friend:wink::smile2:
Oh yeh Phil, they did help out a lot!!! Thank You also!!! When Johnny Repped me it pushed me over.
Thank You to all of you that have given me reps, they are greatly appreciated. I try to rep everyone that reps me and also give out a lot for good info, good jokes and numerous things.
I Love the BOC & all of you!!! Its/you all are the greatest!!!

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Congrats John. You on a roll brother!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Congratulations on the promotion and the reps. did all that in 23 months? thats pretty quick i got a loonngggg way to go i see.

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Congratulations John, well deserved:cool2:. Keep them post a coming, I want to see someone catch ole Tea :wink::smile2:.

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Isnt it Phils job to troll for reps :smile2:

I wasn't trolling for reps.....:crazy::tounge_out::smile2:...I just wanted to share my good news with you all. You're just jealous.....:crazy::wink::tounge_out::smile2:

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congrats John, How do you know how much rep power that you have?

This is the first time I've looked at this number in forever. I had no idea it was this much. I figured a couple thousand but wow!!!:smile2:

Your Reputation Power is 6753 Points...:cool2::wink::smile2:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts