WOW. I just realized my daughter turn 13 tommorrow

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by whiteriverbigcats, Jan 24, 2008.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Im not even 30 yet and my little girl is going to be a teenager... Looks like im going to invest in a baseball bat to keep them boys away!!! LOL.. Man O Man.. What to do, What to do!!!!!!

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Tell her Happy Birthday for me!!! Hope its a good one!

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Shane, Happy Birthday to your Daughter:009::005::009::005::009:. Hope she has a great day tomorrow. I was never blessed with kids but I here they grow up way to fast, Keep that shotgun handy from about 15 on:wink::smile2:.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Tell her happy birthday for me also,Shane,Bein 30 an havin a 13 yr old aint as bad as bein46 an havin an 11 yr old :smile2:I told mine ,when she starts dating ,I'm just gonna sit on the chair an clean my shotgun while the boys come an ask .

5. puma

puma New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I told my 13 year old daughter that she couldn't date till she was 98, and couldn't marry till she was a 104. She just laughed and said, " You're so funny Dad".
    Happy Birthday to your daughter.

6. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Happy B-day to your daughter.
    I'm 46 and have 4 boys (27,22,18,13) and my precious little girl is 3. They do grow up fast.

7. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Man do I feel for you. I once had a guy show up to take my daughter out, and he was wearing more makeup than she was allowed to. He sure could move fast though. All I did was put a little scare in him. Told the daughter that if he couldn't take a little funnin, she didn't need him anyways. Later Andy

8. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    just do like the song says let him see the gun and tell him you will be up and still cleaning the gun when he brings her home.j/k tell her happy b day and you dont get to drunk.

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well Happy birthdayto your 13 yr old. Teenage yrs are just beginning:eek:oooh: and your headaches are just started.:roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Enjoy your teen yrs young lady they wil go by awful fast.
    Dad keep the Shotgun oiled up and ready:smile2: Base ball bats don't work.Boys are too hard headed nowdays.

10. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    tell her happy birthday for me brother

11. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Tell her Happy Birthday; and yep, your hands are gonna be full. Thank goodness I only had 1 son...who will turn 30 this year!! Yikes!! How's that possible? I'm only 30 myself! Heehee!!!:smile2: I do have a 9yr old granddaughter that is growing up waaaaay to fast, though!

12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    T:smile2:ell her Happy Birthday. If you want a shock. Wait until your grandchild turns 13.

13. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Shane don't worry about it. I'm 42 went through alot of crap w/ my daughter who is 22. It's all part of life. But if you have any doubt who she is dating, PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN! Trust me brother. I have a better relationship with her now than I ever have. Keep your head up.
    Happy birthday to your daughter!

14. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Shane,

Look at it this way Buddy:

Today she is your "Little girl" Tommorrow she will be your "Little Lady"

But she will always be your daughter.

Tell her ":009: HAPPY BIRTHDAY" from all of her Uncles / Aunts & Cousins here at the B.O.C.
    :wink:

Take Care,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

15. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    baseball bat my rear! get a shotgun.....the rumors from such an acquisition work nicely!:wink::smile2:

16. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Give her a big ol happy birthday hug from the Bear!:005::009::0010::003::0a16:
    As for you my friend. You know when you go to the amusement park and get on the roller coaster:roll_eyes:. First you stand in line for ever waiting to get the crap scared out of ya.:eek:oooh: Then you get on and start up the hill, clickety clak clickety clak, that sound building the anticipation of fear all the way to the top. :embarassed:Then you get that first glimps of the terror about to unfold as you crest the hill.:crazy: Thats about the point in life where you are right now. Good luck brother.:wink:

17. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    congrats and tell her happy birthday, your fun is just beginning, i raised 5 daughters and 1 boy, youngest is 19 now, but that was a fun 10 yrs, the shotgun trick usually worked except once, the oldest daughters b/freind wanted to help me clean it lol :wink:, just keep an eye on em and hope for the best bout all you can do anymore lol

18. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I have one that turning 13 next week and one thats fourteen thats already dating.Went on one Sunday night with him and his mother.I told let me take him fishing this summer and I might have extra bait.lol
    Seriously I hope I have raised them to have good morals and judgement.

And on the lighter side of things Tell her Happy Birthday from the southern part of Hoosier Land!

19. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    one one going on 8 and one going on 10-----------------months,lol. wish her a big old happy b-day from illinois.

20. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Wish her a happy b-day fer me
    I have two lill ones right now and I hope they aint as wild when they get older ...........:eek:oooh: