WOW! angelkittys daughter (Shannon) is engaged!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Angelkitty, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Good news~!!! Last night we found out that Daniel and Shannon are engaged. She asked Newton (step-daddy) to walk her down the Isle. :big_smile_2: Just thought I would let you all know, Rickey will be the ring boy. It will be a evening wedding here at the house in the back yard. They have not set a date just yet. Either Late Sept. or in Oct. I will keep y'all posted.
    Also here are some photos of Lil David our grandson. These were done from a friend of Jessica.
    He is 4 and 1/2 months old.
    David is doing good. We just can't wait for him to come back home. I think Jan. is when he will be back from Iraq. And i talked to Shep online the other day. He is over in Iraq also. He is also doing fine over there too. Just thought i would give you all a quick update.

Attached Files:

2. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    That is awesome news!!

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Great to all the good news I know you are fit to bust with happiness:smile2::smile2:

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats to all. Your family is getting bigger.:smile2:

5. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Thats great ! Congrats to yall!

6. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Yes it is. All 5 kids and daughter in law, grandson and now a son in law. That makes 8 kids all togather. :cool2: Oh wait, Newton makes 9. LMAO

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Tell Shan,I said congrats on her engagement,I congratulate you and Newton as well,Nothing like a growing family.

8. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like everything is falling into place for you and the family, congrats on all

9. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    I am so sorry he is in Iraq. I hope things are joyous and wonderfull upon his return!

10. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Say WHAT!!!???? My little girl done got herself betrothed??
    WTG, Shannon. Praying that all works out well for you AND Momma!! LOL

Still praying for David, Shep, and all other BOC members still in Iraq. Hopefully, you'll be home soon.

11. angelkittys daughter

angelkittys daughter New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Thanks for the congrats on our engagement, the date has been set for October 18, at 6 p.m. It will be an outdoor wedding here at moms. :cool2:

12. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    oh lord your in trouble now girl just wait till Awshucks hears about this.:eek:oooh::smile2::wink:

13. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Congrats on the upcoming marriage Shannon. I wish you both all the best and a world of happiness. Trisha, that is one more gorgeous grandbaby you have. I know you can't wait to get your hands on him again. I hope time passes fast and David gets home healthy and happy. Give him our regards and tell him we are prayin for his safe return. You and your family has gone thru alot lately and you all are always in our hearts and prayers. Just keep the faith and keep movin forward. It will all find a way to work out in the end. Hugs to all.....Punkin

14. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Oh I hear ya on that one. :smile2: First thing Shannon ask, "Does AwShuck know mom?" :eek:oooh: ooops. lol
    Leslie, Thank you sis.

15. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Well, I guess it is about time for me to make a post here. Yes, the family is getting bigger and makes me feel older!!! I am proud and honored to be asked by Shannon to walk her down the aisle and give her away to Daniel. I know they are young and might seem that they should wait. But, Daniel is a good guy as far as I can tell, so I wish them all the luck in the world. Seeing how the wedding will be during deer season(archery). I asked Shannon if I could wear my camo for my dress attire. Also, may have to carry the shotgun along with me in my left hand while I have Shannon on my right. Shotgun might not be in order as I think me and my future son-in-law has a pretty good understanding of each other!!! Shannon seems to be happy, and that is all that counts. This will leave one more to give away, but that better not be anytime soon!!! Shotgun will be in order then!!:smile2:

16. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I am just heart broken. sigh

17. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Congrats and best wishes to Shannon & Daniel! :big_smile:

18. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    same from rollo.. congrats and goodluck!!

19. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Congratulations!!! Wishing you the best and will be praying for the ones in Iraq! Beautiful Grandson too!

20. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Here is the Happy couple.

Attached Files: