Wouldn't this be a sweet present.....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catgirl, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

for Valentine's day? Seems to be one of a kind though. My sis sent me these pics in an email, and I thought the marking was fake. I'm not normally a Snopes snooper, but decided to check this out before posting it here. Take a look, too cute :big_smile:!

www.snopes.com/photos/animals/heartkun.asp

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Thanks Tanya, now i know what one of my posts was that got lost. Thats an unusall marking to say the least. Thanks for posting.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks for the post Tanya! I ned some ideas from a woman for something special for Regina for Valentine's Day. Gotta be cheap though. I gotta outdo her, she has beat me the last few ones!

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    thats cool. good thing ya checked it out. they would have been right on it,lol. maybe if i have a rabbit one day like that ill spare him.

5. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    good post tanya.i watched the video and i liked the part where she says that sense the dog was born she won the japaneese lotto.my dog it woiuld have a live in vet.

6. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Looks like my post got lost. Anyway, I still wonder if they will serve it with brown rice or fried rice, maybe a few water chestnuts, some of those little corn cobs.....LOL

7. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    That's really cool looking. Now we need one with Dollar sign on it and get busted by Richie Rich :wink:

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Tanya for the video. That is neat. If that dog was for sale i would try to buy it for Valentines Day, for my wife.

9. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Tanya,

He's a cutie! Had to show him to my Riley on the video. :big_smile:

Did you ever get to watch House?

Thanks for sharing,
    Cheryl

10. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Thanks Tanya, that is a cute dog.

11. bigwhiskers

bigwhiskers New Member

State:
    Elon, North Ca
    Howdy Tanya, what's a snope?

12. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

:smile2: Jamie! Not sure, but I think it's closely related to a snipe :eek:oooh:.

13. bigwhiskers

bigwhiskers New Member

State:
    Elon, North Ca
    Tanya, I sure hope it don't take as long to catch a snope as it did to catch my first snipe! It got real dark........where's my bag and stick?

14. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Thanks for the post. While I hold most small breeds as little more then glorified rats (cute as some are, but all), I Normally wouldnt not want to own anything smaller then a besenji. That little thing could possibly persuade me to let "my wife/daughter" to get it. little yippy, barky, trembly dogs dont normally appeal to me.

15. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Catgirl, here is one of my sweethearts, notice the mickey mouse features on her back (photo's attached). I should have named her Mickey or Minnie, but named her Jackie after my late brother.

16. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois

thanks Flathead i couldn't stop laughing.....but how true!!!!

17. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I agree Scott, I've always been a fan of big dogs myself. Smallest breed we ever had as a member of my family was a beagle, and that was way back when. That particular chihuahua is pretty dadgum special though :big_smile:. If it came to live at my house I'd have to watch it like a hawk. My youngest golden, Shoney (Colossushoney's a Big Boy :smile2:), could crush that l'il thing with one paw.

18. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thanks Mac! (I miss the multi-quote feature :sad2:.)

That's neat.....I looked at the pics before I read your post, and immediately saw the Mickey Mouse markings :cool2:.

Yep, one of those names would have been a good choice, but also typical. I think it's nice you named her after your brother :big_smile:.

19. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    He's the cutiest and most unique pup I've ever see. Of course, I think all puppys are just diviine,but one born with a heat pattern on it's furwell that's just the cuties I have ever seen!! Thank you very much for posting!! Sister Pat:cool2::cool2::cool2::smile::smile:

20. tonhlcg

tonhlcg New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thanks for posting that link, catgirl.