Would love your prayers and good thoughts!!

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by pk_powell, Aug 14, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    As you all know from time past being in the Religion Section on the BOC,I am very Religious.If God is Willing this coming Monday Evening I will be starting a womans Bibleclass.I have been praying about it my self but I would like your prayers and Good Thoughts also.So Far I have two Ladies,and two teengirls who are coming.I teach through World Bible School and also have a DVD that has a series of Lessons on it each session lasting one hour, I pray for sucess as I just want to obey the Lord in accordance with His Word and teach others to do the same!Thank you Family,I appreciate you all very much!!:big_smile:God Bless each and everyone of my BOC Family!!!:big_smile:

2. pphillips

pphillips New Member

State:
    OK
    sounds great. where in the bible will u start? im praying for ur group. u go girl.

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Pat you don't need prayers .If anybody can do it it's you.But I'll say a prayer for you and your group just the same.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good luck with your new group, prayers are sent that God will lead you in the right direction every week.

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Tea took the words right outta my mouth!!! :big_smile:

6. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Prayer sent for your group. I know God will lead you all the right way.
    Bill

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Pat Prayers for you and the group. Keep us updated on its postive growth If God is in it it will work and be a success. Thanks.[/I]

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You asked where in the Bible will we start? I am getting a DVD titled "In Search of Truth" It consists of several one hour sessions. Afterwards I will hand out Lesson 1 from World Bible School. Each student will be instructed to reflect upon what the hourly sessions of each DVD lession talks about and to take their time in working on their lesson.When they complete it it will be graded,and if they get passing scores then I will hand out lesson 2 after Session 2 on the DVD.I might add if anyone is interested give me a PM with your name and address and I will be Happy to mail one out to anyone who is interested!Love to all Family~~~~~~~~~Sister Pat:smile2:

9. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Pat, I'll keep you in my prayers...I'll pray especially that you take it easy on those ladies and not pound on them too hard! :big_smile:

May God bless you!