would like to become a member

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by gdk0925, Apr 21, 2008.

1. gdk0925

gdk0925 New Member

State:
    pevely missouri
    would like more info on how to become a member of gateway. when and where meetings are held where to pay membership fee,do you have to have a boat to be a member:roll_eyes:

2. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky

3. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Gary. You do not need a boat to become a member. Our treasurer will be along to tell you what to do to get signed up. We are looking forward to meeting you.

4. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Welcome to the BOC Gary. As far as joining the club goes, you don't have to have a boat. Just ask Harold.:wink: Ryan, (Stlcatman) is our membership chairman, he can steer you in the right direction as far as dues goes, ect. :wink:

5. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Welcome to the BOC Gary! For anyone that is interested in joining the Gateway Cats or if you just have questions please feel free to call me on my cell phone at 314-477-8355. I look forward to meeting you at the next get together.

6. gdk0925

gdk0925 New Member

State:
    pevely missouri

thank you for your response,and I will be giving you a call,you aren't to far from me I live in pevely. Again thank you:smile2::0a31:

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Welcome to the BOC and to Gateway Cats Gary. Its a pleasure to have you. This website is amazing and there is a ton of good information on here. Welcome Aboard.

8. RiverMedic

RiverMedic New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sounds like a lot of fun,have never fished on any river but the wabash and would like to expand my fishing horizens. At work right now, on call at ambulance service but intend to give you a call in a couple of days for more info on gateway cats-Rivermedic

9. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Welcome Rick, your services may come in handy around here, :smile2:

10. kennylee

kennylee New Member

State:
    Missouri -
    hey ryan if i join gcc does that make me a paying member of the boc?

11. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Hello Kenny, I think you are talking about the STAR program. The answer to that question is no. The Gateway Cats are allowed to use this great site for it's means of comminication but we are a small part of the BOC. I believe that with a 10 dollar donation to the BOC you will recieve a star and that money go's towards keeping this place running. I know for as much entertainment and fishing information that I recieve from this place not to mention all of the great people, it is well worth it.

Kenny if you would like to hear about what the club offers please give me a call today or whenever you get the chance. My number is 314-477-8355.

12. kennylee

kennylee New Member

State:
    Missouri -
    Thanks for the info Ryan.

Im' not sure if I want to join or would even have the time to participate.

I started fishing closer to home last year and with the gas prices up i'm sure going to be fishing closer now.

I lived in arnold about 9 years ago and fished the mississippi out of flamcity with some pretty good luck and am interested in fishing the miss. & mo. more.

If I decide to join i'll give u a call, thanks again

13. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Sounds good Kenny, that is definately a great stretch of river around the mouth of the Meremac. You don't have to be a member to come check us out though, just watch on here for the next get together or dollar tourney and come and join in. We try to have something every month and will post the time and dates on here. They are a bunch of fun and anyone who wants to meet the members and see what the club is all about is more than welcome.

14. RiverMedic

RiverMedic New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yeah, always got a couple bandages at the ready!

15. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Rick I don't know how but I missed your first post on here. Welcome to the BOC and to the Gateway Cats. Please feel free to give me a call when you have time and I will give you an idea of what the club is all about. There is no doubt in my mind that your trade will come in handy with this group.:smile2:

16. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Yeah really, remember 2 years back when I spent a few hours in the ER after leaving half my shin on the wing dyke. :smile2: He could have saved me some coin, but then again I wouldnt have had the pleasure of ogling the Hottie Physicians Assistant that stitched me up :wink: