The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
idk, i agree that a buck that big is probably mentally challenged or something but the guy isnt a bad hunter cuz he missed him a few times... hell ive unloaded 6 shots on a deer once and didnt even come close to hittin him, that doesnt make me a bad hunter though. i aint even seen a deer that big and a lot o

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
did ya notice on the video, the shots were hitting the ground about in the same place. either he didn't sight in his rifle, or he was using someone else's gun. yeah, the deer probably thought it was funny to.:wink:

·
Registered
627 Posts
did ya notice on the video, the shots were hitting the ground about in the same place. either he didn't sight in his rifle, or he was using someone else's gun. yeah, the deer probably thought it was funny to.:wink:
I think you got that right. This guy didn't sight in the gun. These raised blind almost all have a shooting rail, which knocks alot of the buck fever element out of it. Unless he's peekin/jerking his shot, or droppped his gun.

·
Registered
623 Posts
That deer was CONFUSED! He probably thought the shots were coming from the other tower stand!!:big_smile:

·
Banned
5,436 Posts
Kinda reminds me of a neighbor of mine, LOL!!!

On another note;
I was squirrel hunting on morning and as I was walking down a path to get to my favorite hickory tree I was looking up and saw aguy in a tree stand with a bow. Now normally I would have backed off and went another way but, (I was on pubic land) I didn't notice him till I was within range of his bow, OOOOPs!!! He hadn't noticed me yet and I decided to go forward with my 12g raised just in case this loser decided I looked like a deer, LOL!!! I got within 20' of the tree in plain site of him to his right and said, "" You Don't Get Many Deer, DO YA???"!! This guy almost fell out of his stand, LMAO!!! He never saw me and that is what makes me nervous about hunting aroun idiots!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kinda reminds me of a neighbor of mine, LOL!!!

On another note;
He never saw me and that is what makes me nervous about hunting aroun idiots!
i know what you mean. ANYTIME IM HUNTING ON PUBLIC GROUND no matter what the weapon or time of year i ALWAYS WEAR HUNTER ORANGE. because seriously I DONT TRUST THE IDIOTS OUT THERE.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'd never deer hunt on public land around here. It sounds like a war zone opening day.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Man I'd say round four should be aimed at himself, but that would obviously be a waste of time unless he hands the gun to someone else. :004:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts