Worst Day Ever!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Aug 2, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yeah! Dunno where to start... Went to Dillon for shad, they opened the gates 10 minutes before I got there. Bait was tough, got rained on heavily! Got enough to fish. Basement at home started to back up sewage. Had to come home dig up the septic. Got blasted in the neck by a spud-bar! Up to my elbows in sludge trying to find pipe. Gotta quit now before I punch the screen... Not a good Sunday! rollo

Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  2. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    That sux rollo! I used to install septic systems. I had to dig mine up last year. I found it was the pipe from the house to the septic tank. Apparently the installer over dug in the middle of the run and the ground finally settled enough to make it start backing up in the basement. Sorry to hear that man. Good luck!

3. mbill

mbill New Member

State:
    Midvale Ohio
    Sorry to hear all that. Guess your gonna have to plan yourself a nice fishing trip to make up for it. Well hope the next day is better.

4. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    i was just going to title my thread "WORST DAY EVER" when i saw yours....i guess a stubbed toe isnt that bad. :wink:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  5. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Yep everyones right.. All that mess will pay off.:smile2::wink:

6. TheFlatheadWhisperer

TheFlatheadWhisperer New Member

State:
    ohio
    yep that sucks man. i hope ur not too tired to go out soon. the bite was on last night.

7. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Man I know exactly what you mean there Rolla. Been on that side with the septic backing up not too long ago at my bar. Kept getting that rip odor smell so I went into the basement an the backup was terrible. Took almost 5 hrs. to get it fixed then another day to clear out the smell. Glad you got yours fixed an the comp monitor is still in one piece too!

8. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    LMAO that sounds like a glorious afternoon! :eek:oooh:

9. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    Man I work at a septic tank company, I've been having the worst day of my life for ten years...

10. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    rollo thats messed up sorry to hear about that take care rick

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    "Momma said there would be days like that". Hang in there Rollo.

12. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sorry to hear about your recent misfortune BUT everything fixes itself in the end...ill agree with mbill maybe a nice fishing trip will make it okay! :big_smile:

13. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    when it rains it pours sometimes don't it. those are the days you can't wait to be over and just crawl in bed and hope the next days a little better.