Worm Blowers

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by Ohio_River_Rat, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Ohio_River_Rat

Ohio_River_Rat New Member

State:
    Charlestown, Indiana
    Have any of yall seen the worm blowers that they have for nightcrawlers. Basically you puff the worm full of air and he floats off the bottom. Its a good idea but does it work? Anybody ever use them? i usually stick to putting a bobber on the leader to keep it off the bottom.

2. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    I have heard of them before. I once met one who could.....

OH wait.....

Youre asking about something totally different. Forgeth what I said about that other thing.... uh.... I gotta go-

3. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    I've use 1. Thing is it doesn't float the worm and hook up off the bottom. Thread the head of the crawler a few times and inflate the tail. The worm will be tail up and be easier for teh fish to suck in.
    Will

4. webster_catman

webster_catman New Member

State:
    webster
    it works great for me put it on the hook before u inflate it though. the fish see it and nail it

5. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    I have seen them in the bait shop and wondered if they work. I guess I will have to give that a try!

6. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    I use a needle that dibetics use and it does great or you can go to your local coop or tsc supply store and get one.
    You want the smallest that you can get.