worlds most powerful handgun

Discussion in 'Handgun Talk' started by Jeremy Sheffey, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    im sure a lot of you have seen this video, but i was looking at it again today so i figured i would post it up for you all to see again....

[youtubevid]2M-kJCxLpAk[/youtubevid]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
  2. L2druid

L2druid New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Lol...thanks for the laugh.

3. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    that is too much pistol. are u kidding me? in what circumstance would this weapon be practical? dont get me wrong, i like big guns. the biggest round ive fired wasfrom a vulkan 50 cal. that was awesome, it was also from a prone position. did you notice how that guy was gonna one arm it at first? dude that is a cannon absulute.

4. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    im with you, i dont know what that would be good for, even for protection from a bear i would want something smaller that i could shoot a second time if i missed...

ive shot a 500 S&W before and that was a big da** Gun...

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for the video. One thing for sure, you better hit him on the first shot, there want be a second one.:wink:

6. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    that guy's form and control were terrible! who shoots a pistol like that??? oh, THAT GUY!

7. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Yes thats a hand cannon. Wow! Luckey he didnt lose some teeth or get a black eye or a broken nose. thanks for shareing.

8. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    looked like a single shot probaly a good thing too cause when it hit the ground he may of got a big lead slug up his a$$ what an idiot:smile2:

9. NJ CLAD

NJ CLAD New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I have some pretty powerful pistols; 44mag, 460 S&W, 454 Casull, and 357 Herret. If I can't get it done with them I'm going fishing!!!!!!!!!

10. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    was that thing a howitzer? cause it needed to be fired like one:smile2:And the way that fella was holding that gun im not sure he was the right one to shoot that thing.wow.Now that i say that not sure id be the right one,not sure id want to be the right one:smile2:

11. Brian D

Brian D New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Isnt that gun called the "Melon Smacker"? LOL!

12. m slayton

m slayton New Member

State:
    florida
    check out the t-rex gun videos too LOL they might want to consider a helmet.. somethng to stop the imanet face punch .well its safe to say that the feller can compair shooting that pistol to staning behind a kicking donkey.

13. OkieFlatHunter

OkieFlatHunter New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I can't watch the video , so offhand I'm gonna say it was the idiot firing a .600 nitro express conversion from JDJ in a Thompson Center . If its a different gun , then look up the one I just said :) and I used to think my .454 and .475 were awesome , here's another to check out : the Pfeifer Zeliska .600 Nitro Express REVOLVER . Only costs around 17 grand lol I've shot a .600NE rifle and they kick like hell . Couldn't imagine it outta a pistol

14. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    i've seen that video before but they never say what the caliber is. does anyone know?

15. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Remington used to make a handgun called the XP100 that fired centerfire rifle cartridges. The most powerful round it was chambered in was the .308. Imagine firing that through a barrel less than 11" long!

16. tightline_69

tightline_69 New Member

State:
    Hastings, Nebra
    I have to agree with Austin, someone modified that pistol. Lucky they didn't kill themselves for being an idiot.

17. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
  18. net man

net man New Member

State:
    North Carolina
  19. Thrillbilly79

Thrillbilly79 New Member

State:
    Fort Lawn, SC
    Thats the one. Biggest Ive fired besides 500 s&w mag is .45-70 Govt out of a BFR revolver...it was badass

20. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    600 nitro express is in my opinion a rifle cartridge, probably not practical for a pistol. I've seen .416 rigby pistol, weighed over 13 lbs. Shot a 45-70 rifle, too much for me in a pistol. For those who want to, go for it, I couldn't do it, thats for sure. I used to go shoot 3-4 boxes of .44 in an evening, pretty hard on my wrists. Not sure I'd want to have someone who could shoot that thing mad at me either.