worlds largest cocktail party

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by Bambu, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Bambu

Bambu New Member

State:
    S.C.
    its about time for the worlds biggest cocktail party, so what do yall think? im a dawg fan so of course i hope will kick their ass but realisticly i think it will be a good game, wouldnt be suprised to see alot of points scored, hopefully will have the most when the whistle blows.:smile2: i do think the winner will have a shot to make it to the bcs championship, dont think texas will go undefeated or alabama, maybe penn state though.

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Florida done put a whooping on the dawgs! :eek:oooh: The cocktails surely didn't taste too good watching that game! :roll_eyes:

3. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I'm a big Dawg fan too, but man that was ugly. GA seems to have their worst games against the best opponents. Our SEC and National Championship hopes are gone for this year, I just hope Stafford and Moreno come back next year so we can go for it again. We should still get a good bowl game this year if we win out.

4. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    It looks like Ga. was the most overated team going into this season.

5. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I think that honor would go to Clemson. Most people didn't expect GA to go undefeated anyway.

6. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    After watching the game on replay, I'll have to say I was wrong, when I said Georgia was way overated. Georgia actually was in the game until Stafford threw the interception, Georgia just gave Fla. too many short fields to work with. That onside kick was a bonehead decison also, I don't know why teams continue to do this, the only thing you get from recovering a onside kick is possession of the ball, at your own 40-45yd line. The bad far outweighs the good so I don't think it's a good gamble.