worlds larges arms

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by catfishscotty, Sep 17, 2008.

1. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
  2. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I saw that whole episode on TLC it 's pretty disturbing what they do when they get obsessed with the muscles!!!!

3. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    He's got a column in Muscular Development called the rambling freak....seems like a cool guy. I just cant understand why someone would want to do that to themself. To each his own...

4. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    And smallest brain apparently...W

5. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i think muscles that big are just nasty. but hey if thats what the guy likes, then so be it. more power to him

6. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    I also remember seeing it on TLC also. Why in the world would anybody do that sort of thing? Steriods is for plain cheaters. Can't get it done the real way? Stay at home!!:angry:

7. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Some things get big and some get small. No thanks.

8. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    There's a whole legion of gym rats out there that get into doing sight injections...some are alot more extreme than others. Alot of guys get into it for making their guns bigger but usually it looks really wierd.

Aside from that, I blame society for all the steroid hype. The leagues pay athletes big money for max performance in order to boost their ratings...so athletes get drugs to improve performance. Then the athlete is left to hold the bag alone when the commissions bust them out...think about, would you do a few 'roids to get paid what A-Rod gets (if you didnt think that it would alter your health for the bad)?

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!