World Series Parade

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Oct 29, 2006.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well I got an invite to go to ST.Louis this after noon to see the Red Birds in the Parade and then We are going to go to the Stadium .Don't know what all they are doing there but should be interesting. Gonna wear my Cardinal T Shirt ,My Reba McIntire Jacket and my Yellow and Black BOC Cap.Quite a combo huh. Maybe someone will ask about the Brotherhood You never know. Good Advertisement anyway. Don't like big crowds but Heh the ticket was free to get in the Stadium so why not.

2. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    sounds like it should be fun I hope you have a good time WAY TO GO CARDS

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well I survived the big crowds in St.Louis.Boy you talk about being crowded. We went down on 8th and Market street and watched the parade. We were probably 20ft from the players when they went by.
    Then we had to shuffle our way over to the Stadium1&1/2 blocks away. couldn't hardly walk just sort of shuffle your feet along. After being in that crowd I sort of know how cattle feels being pushed along.All and all it went rather smoothly. At the Stadium only one person That I saw got arrested for getting out onto the field. The parade was neat and I don't even like parades.Those Clydesdale horses sure are a beatuful site to see.It was all worth the trip down to St.Louis. Hopefully well have a repeat next year.

4. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I am glad a member was able to make the parade. I hope we have another title next year!

MAJ D