world record blue. ya right???

Discussion in 'Blue Catfishing' started by JERMSQUIRM, Mar 9, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    did any one hear the alton bluecat didnt die. its in area 51 running the power grid?

they have it in a race track shaped tank. as it swims after a skippy tied to a string it makes such a current they have harnessed the waters power to spin turbins to create enough electricity to power the base and norad.

just thought you all would like to know. and the fella had his bait tied to his pickups wench. well he was on workmans comp so he couldnt have reeled it in right?

thats what ive heard. and tru value hardware was behind it all. they gave him the wench. look i have proof. the pic was in front of true value,lol.

and there aint no way a rod and reel could catch a 124lb fish. they told me in another thread so it MUST be impossable.lmao.

J/K:big_smile:

2. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    off on work comp and i caught the new world record oppps leave the boy alone ,no matter what im sure his fish is still bigger ,keep trying bud,lol:smile2:

3. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Now you owe me a new laptop! When I read that, I spewed coffee all over it!:smile2:

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    your gonna be up all night drinking coffee at this hour. lol. i like the rp comment. ya sometimes i do. hehehe.:embarrassed_2:

i need a nap.lol.

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Your mind is running 90mph and your body is saying m...m...mu..st gg....ge...t som..e sl.....eeeeep!!!! LOL!!!

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    That's pretty funny, thanks for the comedy relief.

7. catchaser19

catchaser19 New Member

State:
    UTAH
    Shoot. You had me believin that to the point when i realized it is really hard to tie a hook on with cable:big_smile: Good joke. you got me:eek:oooh:

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    TWO WORDS:
    Cable Clamps, LOL!!!!

9. muzkrat

muzkrat New Member

State:
    va.
    you been spending to much time out there around them rabbit pens bro....... good post keepem coming

10. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Could have been a mixture of Budwieser and amp energy drinks that brought this on LOL!!!!

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    na im a vodka and red bull guy. i dont do amp. aint a JR fan. i hang out at office depot.:wink:

12. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I figured as much, LMAO!!!!!

13. CATFISHERMAN001

CATFISHERMAN001 New Member

State:
    ALABAMA
    Hey noval idea, need to set my house on such generated power, I should only need a 30 to 40lbr to power my house if a 124lbr is powering all of area 51. Hmmmmm light bulb is starting to come on. LMAO

14. jesseray

jesseray New Member

State:
    missouri
    ive got all the world record pics on my profile,if you wanna see them just look in my album:wink: and if there not right please let me know cause im not sure the channel is still the world record the pic looks pretty old.

15. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Jesse, all of the photos of the Currrent IGFA World Record Catfish you have posted are still the correct ones. The "Old Photo" is still the reigning World Record 58 Pound Channel Cat caught in 1958 if my feeble memory serves me. :wink:

16. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv

yep. there correct. that channel still reigns. although some folks swear its a blue/blue channel mix,lol. but its the channel record.

17. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I am confused by this post. Thanks for your comments.

18. Junior42

Junior42 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, KY
    That is pretty funny. By the way that's one heck of a fish you have on your avatar.

19. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    thats funny very funny hey call true value for all your fishing needs