Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did any one hear the alton bluecat didnt die. its in area 51 running the power grid?

they have it in a race track shaped tank. as it swims after a skippy tied to a string it makes such a current they have harnessed the waters power to spin turbins to create enough electricity to power the base and norad.

just thought you all would like to know. and the fella had his bait tied to his pickups wench. well he was on workmans comp so he couldnt have reeled it in right?

thats what ive heard. and tru value hardware was behind it all. they gave him the wench. look i have proof. the pic was in front of true value,lol.

and there aint no way a rod and reel could catch a 124lb fish. they told me in another thread so it MUST be impossable.lmao.

J/K:big_smile:

·
Registered
30 Posts
ive got all the world record pics on my profile,if you wanna see them just look in my album:wink: and if there not right please let me know cause im not sure the channel is still the world record the pic looks pretty old.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Jesse, all of the photos of the Currrent IGFA World Record Catfish you have posted are still the correct ones. The "Old Photo" is still the reigning World Record 58 Pound Channel Cat caught in 1958 if my feeble memory serves me. :wink:

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ive got all the world record pics on my profile,if you wanna see them just look in my album:wink: and if there not right please let me know cause im not sure the channel is still the world record the pic looks pretty old.

yep. there correct. that channel still reigns. although some folks swear its a blue/blue channel mix,lol. but its the channel record.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.