World record blue this year??

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by puddle jumper, Apr 28, 2009.

1. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Sure seems like some mighty big fish are showing up this year,, Wonder if the record will fall soon??? I hope it's me,:tounge_out: if not then at least a BOC Member...:wink:
    Puddle

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Me too, but until commercial harvest and the our rivers get cleaner, it'll be tough.

Good luck to all blue cat BOC bros!

3. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I will forever try lol . There is a good chance shrugs it might happen last one came out of the mighty Miss mabe the Mo river will cough up a bigger one lol yea I am biased.:wink:

4. tnvol

tnvol New Member

State:
    Clarksvill
    It would be pretty sweet if a BOC member caught the record.

5. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    yea too bad they wont do it on site or raddish might be the record holder:eek:oooh:

6. shadguts

shadguts New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Don't be suprised if the mighty Mississippi turns out another big ole pig. There are so many great fisheries and every year there are more people fishing for the big ones. People are getting better and better at catching these fresh water giants. I sure wouldn't mind seeing one come over the side of my boat:wink:.

7. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Look at my signature.

8. tnvol

tnvol New Member

State:
    Clarksvill
    I agree. Our sport seems to be more popular than ever and gear is more specialized than ever. It's only a matter of time.

9. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    We have better & Sharper hooks, Better line, reels and rods. Better depth finders to find them with. Shoot they have even cleaned up the rivers a lot here in the south from what they were years ago.
    I think we will keep seeing bigger fish caught for the next 50 years. We have plenty of waters that hold big fish. Take all the above and all the people that are turning the big ones back to live and grow more. We will sure see bigger fish.
    If you take out a 75 lb fish it will never grow bigger. But let that fish swim again, it has the chance to grow bigger. That is what will help our bigger fish get closer to the 200 lb mark.
    Without catch and release they can't get bigger.
    Pete

10. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Yup!!!!

It's coming into my boat too!!!!!!:smile2:

WOO HOO!!!!!!!:roll_eyes::wink:

11. dominoman

dominoman New Member

State:
    Dale, Texa
    It very possible that the current records will fall in the near future, sure would be nice if it's over the side of "Jolly Green". If not I hope it a brother or sister BOC member who makes it happen.