Working on jon boat!!

Discussion in 'Boat Modification Journal' started by MRR, Aug 9, 2009.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Finally got the title straighten out on this boat i got last Fall .So now I am starting to do a bit of work on it.Adding some storage area in bow for life jackets etc. want to put seats in it and add some pole holders.Sure wish I had Rusty's patterns for his holders:wink: Hint Hint.

Attached Files:

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    First pic scared me john. Thought ya'll had a cool front push thru.:eek:oooh: I worked on my bass boat all day putting floor coverings in it. Hot joker and i got some wasp in it somewhere, but i'm gettin there.

3. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    John don't u hate it when those stingers [wasp ]move in on you :wink:

4. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Looking good John. What are you powering it with? Later Andy

5. liplifter

liplifter New Member

State:
    indiana
    I added storage in mine up front ,by putting a sheet of aluminum from gunnel to gunnel over the front seat.Now I can store all the jackets,6 of the large clear tackle boxes and bouy's also have a good deck for my electronics and bow mount trolling motor.Then rhino lined the whole thing.

6. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    John you have got a really good start on it that's for sure. It's always a slow pace when working with a boat. Won't be long you'll be doing some carpet indoor/outdoor an seats. Keep up the great work an keep us informed as you go.