Working like a dog

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by RiverKing, Jul 14, 2006.

1. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Well guys I am usually able to surf this site pretty much allday while im at work..LOL...Well NOT today, Everything was going as usuall and i was posting and making my BOC rounds, when my boss came up to my desk with a HUGE stack of papers...Probably one hundred loan documents...And procedded to tell me they ALL have to be done by the end of my shift...CRAP!!!! I wish i was fishing, i wish i could be on here with all you guys having fun, but I am actually having to do a bunch of work today...LOL...Just had to peek in and see what was going on around here...LOL...I will be back later

2. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I know the feeling Matt,I can't believe someone would want you to earn your pay check.I think we should work two days a week and be off five...LOL :lol:

Just picking at you....:big_smile:

3. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

Man, Buddy, you took the words out of my mouth, how dare these people..LMAO

4. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Smartest thing I've heard all day...a 2-day workweek.

5. LarryW

LarryW New Member

State:
    Abbeville Louisiana
    You have to to what the boss says, That is why they call it work and why you get paid

6. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    Is your little cubicle airconditioned? if it is i don't feel for you a bit, i was out in the weather like every other day and do you believe it was 93 and the humidity was on. lets just say the heat index was about 105. no sympathy from me i was sweating lig a big ole pig.

7. Gabowman

Gabowman Member

State:
    Georgia
    About all I have time for is 15 minutes during lunch unless I want to work long hours. I try not wasting too much time at work so I can go home at a decent hour. I just catch back up on some of the posts at nite. Tough luck guy!

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

:lol: Buddy. Wouldn't that be nice?! You teach these young'uns how it is. Hey Matt, just when is "back later"?

9. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

RIGHT NOW....LMAO...just got home!!!!!

10. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    I feel your pain, buddy. I like to be on here alot, but I like workin' on the farm too.....the decisions in my life.... haha. Glad your work day's over, buddy.

-Red

11. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :lol: LOL you can't complain to much. Maybe you had to do a little work ,but look at it this way at least they let you use thier computor and thier time so you can visit with the rest of us. And you even get paid for it. Boy you talk about having it rough at work.

12. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I pulled my time working in the weather rain snow heat it didn't matter unlike the some jobs EMS is always working 24/7 I am glad I retired with full benefits at 46 years old and I am now working at a second retirment. Work is work you have to do it in order to survive. But I wish I was fishing also.