Workin.... Cattin!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, May 22, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just dropping in to to say hi to all, workin pays the bills for now, not cattin!! hope everyone is doing ok with the economy, and enjoyin life! God Bless you all!!!! rollo

2. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I hear what your sayin Jason. A workin mans gotta do what he does to pay the bills, his enjoyment usually comes last, but eventually it does come. Hang in there brother. Later. WRB

3. tkbiker

tkbiker New Member

State:
    Ohio

Yep Rollo same here , hopefully there are some cats out there the next time i get to go LOL:0a5:.

4. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    rollo I am lucky working a Grocery store chicken liver 1.09 a pound and 99 cent hot dogs when i am really broke or use my minnow trap with a slice of bacon and live with in 10 miles the furtherest I have to drive fish the gmr also several nice city ponds with channels and flatheads in them fishing at least twice a week i am really lucky man god bless rick

5. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Well Jason ... you might as well be working ... the damn fish aren't biting ... at least for me .... about ready to give up catfishing and go back to bluegills and bass .... certainly can't go back to Florida now ....... :angry::angry::angry::angry: Garry-

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jason make that money while you are young. You can fish forever when you retire. There will be a few fish left but not big ones. Unless you go to pay ponds.