workin by the river

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by misterwhisker, Dec 30, 2008.

1. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Building the menards in chill town, its next to, if not right on the scioto, im tellin ya theres about 20 feet from the bank to the fence we are installing, every day my morning starts out staring at the current and wondering what if,.:wink: anyway heres a pic

2. ec43146

ec43146 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    be careful day dreaming about the giant flats of the Scioto, you might spill your coffee :smile2: Be careful and have a great New Year.:roll_eyes:

3. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    Wrong time of year for flats but you are pretty close to some great channels. Their just waiting for you, one of those telescoping rods will fit right in your lunch box. No one will notice give it a try.

4. Still_Waters...

Still_Waters... New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sounds like a lot of fun, I'm jealous that's for sure, I just hope I'll actually get to fish the Scioto this coming year.... I'd definitely be getting in trouble at least a few times for coming home late, but that could just be the little guy in red sitting on my shoulder giving me bad ideas again. :roll_eyes::smile2::wink:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I know how you are feeling Paul. After the new boat ramp was finished in my hometown on the Muskingum River a couple years ago, the company I work for got the bid to do the stone work, and asphalt for the parking lot. I found myself bringing poles, and bait to work the first few days, then I was showing up with the boat 2 hours before daylight and taking the guys out fishing before work! It works on your mind all day long, and you just keep walking over there as if there is something new to see.lol.. rollo

6. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I guess it wouldn't hurt if you threw out a rod.

The clicker would be hard to hear with all the construction equipment going on though:embarassed:.