Work, Work, All Day Long... Wishin To...

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, May 21, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Catfish All Night Long!!!:wink: Work is finally coming into full swing, and the kids and the wife seem to take up the other time! Just dropping in to say hello to everyone. Hope yall are getting your time to chase the fish. I know im not getting to as much as I would like now.. Goodluck friends, catch a big one!!!!...rollo

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Jason be thankful u got plenty of work , i would like to have that problem for a while

3. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Hang in there Bro ... it only gets worse the older they get ... and the work never gets easier ... Have fun any way .. see you soon got something for you .... Garry-

4. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Jason---What is work???:smile2:

5. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Quit daydreamin and get back to screetin the asphalt! :smile2: Hope you get some cattin time soon bro.

6. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    i know where your coming from i usally work 10-12 hrs a day and 6 days a week might get a full weekend off every 4-6 weeks been on the river once this year

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am glad to be back to work, but never expected how much more busier it would be with another baby... I am working on trying to plan my trips differently. Might start doing what Phil and others do, Get a start at 11 or midnight, and fish till morning... Seems the daylight hours is when Sarah needs my help. Might try that and see how it goes... rollo

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Time is a rare thing with me also Jason. Occasionally i just take time, and go fishin. Hope all is well with the new baby.

9. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It would be nice if ya could do road work, in the winter and take the good fishing months off!

I hope you get on the water more than you think this year, and I hope to see some big fish pics!

10. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man......wouldn't that be nice Jason? My wife will be an R.N. in a few weeks I am thinking of changing from road construction to school bus driver!!!!:big_smile::wink:

11. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    I know how you feel, I have been putting in some long hours.

12. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    ROLLO, went to clendening fri and sat night sat night we got 13 channel cats with a total weight of 43.3lbs was a good night 4 big ifs and the rest were good eaters

13. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sounds like a good night man, Congrats to ya.. The Clendening has some huge flats in it....rollo