Work sure hurts my fishing time.

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by Chalk Saunders, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Chalk Saunders

Chalk Saunders New Member

State:
    Arizona
    If its not bad enough that I have to work all week, leaving only a few days for fishing. Monday I broke my foot at work. Three fractures and 15 stitches, on bed rest for 2 weeks. How am I suppose to fish when I cant walk. :sad2:

2. BubbaCat

BubbaCat Well-Known Member

State:
    Arizona
    get someone to put your bed on your boat !:big_smile:

3. ragincajun19

ragincajun19 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Tell them you need a wheelchair and you can at least go to the ponds down there or the canals. If they gave you crutches you can go anywhere.:wink:

4. Chalk Saunders

Chalk Saunders New Member

State:
    Arizona
    well the bed would be a great idea but I fish out of my kayak, so it would have to be a very little bed.:big_smile:

5. arizhunter

arizhunter New Member

State:
    Goodyear, Az

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  6. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Bed by the lakeside,problem solved!!:cool2:

7. arizhunter

arizhunter New Member

State:
    Goodyear, Az
    I know how u feel I had too have surgery on my hand monday Doc says can't lift anything for 2wks and it hurts like heck :sad2: at least I have pain pills:eek:oooh: :smile2:and it's legal I hope u recover soon

8. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Chalk, you have it made and don't even know it. My 42 year old son, who loved to fish, had a stroke and lost the complete left side of his body. There will be no fishing trips for him in the foreseeable future. And, as there is no other family members available, I have to watch out for him and care for him, meaning I don't get to fish either. But, as bad as it sounds, as bad as I feel, I know there are others who have it worse. Keep that in mind during your convalescence.

9. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    I hope you recover from your injuries very soon. As bad as the economy is now, feel fortunate that you have work. I've got more time than ever to go fishing but I sure could use some more work :sad2:

Sometimes the things we can't always have, are the ones we enjoy most:wink: