Wooley Dip Bait Worms

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by BIG_D, Jul 11, 2009.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    if you use dip bait give the wooley dip bait worms a try these things are awsome thay load up with bait better than any thing out there i have tryed every thing from sponges to tubes you just cant beat the wooley dip bait worms i dont stand to gain a thing by saying all this i just wanted to pass on some good info Stubby makes these worms and wildwolf products / shilored sells them
    Pete is a great guy and so is Carl
    try these worms i bet you will love them as well :cool2:
    plus thay are made and soled by Brothers of the BOC

Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  2. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Dallas also we have them with Matzuo Octopus Sickle hooks now they have the 3/0 hooks in them. These are great for the CPR guys. The ones that have used them, keep talking about how you can cross there eyes with them. Also how the fish will not swallow these as easy as they do the treble hooked one.
    Go to http://wildwolfproducts.com/
    Pete

Attached Files:

3. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    the sickles is what i tried Pete i love them talk about sharp i will be stocking up on them this winter

4. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    Looks like a part of a looper rig and team catfish tube fused together. They hold bait as good as a looper?

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Yep, tried em out last fishing trip. They hold the bait great:wink:

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    They work. Carl gave us some for the gathering this year and they definily catch fish. I myself even caught fish on them, so that in itself shows they work.

7. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Tina won two packs at the gathering and Heather took them and wouldent shar :eek:oooh::crazy::wink:lol so Carl sent me a few to try i wont use any thing else now for dip bait :wink: i am hooked :wink:

8. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Which side holds the bait longer the looper or the other?
    Loop