WooHoo!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Nobody Special, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    It's connecting at the normal speed again. Hopefully, no more 2 minute waits for a page to load. Good job boys!

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Hello Grumpy, Glad to see you! How did the endoscopy go? Not a hitch at all, I bet.

I had to reboot and seems faster but McAfee is downloading an update to virus scan so it may get even faster once that is complete. I hope so!

3. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    I haven't had it yet. I'm supposed to go in Monday for it.

I had cataract surgery last week and the week before. One eye at a time. I've been wearing glasses for over 45 years and now I don't need them anymore except for reading and looking at stuff up close. They installed some plastic lenses in my eyeballs and now I have better vision than ever before.

The surgery was completely painless, but I think the doc. carved his initials in my eye on the second one. Turned out bloody red (see pic), but I could see real good within a couple of hours after surgery.

Attached Files:

4. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Your eye looked pretty rough. Mom had that done a couple of years back and the Doc gave her a black eye. Went all the way down to her chin. He said he had never blacked anyone's eye as bad as that before. She is 86 and only needs glasses to read but wears them all the time because she is so used to them. Says she feels lost without them. He said it wouldn't do any damage for her to wear them.

Wonder if we should start a medical info thread? We could share things we've been thru, ask questions and maybe help each other out. Although sometimes I'm sure we couldn't. What do you think?

5. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Mark, glad to hear the eye sight is better. Hope all goes well on Monday, Sir.
    That's one nasty lookin' blood shot eye, there. How long before that redness goes away ?

6. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Cheryl, you got off line with 666 post:frk-big: and your downloadin' at the same time !

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Hope all goes well on Monday, Grumpy.

Tod, Yes I guess I did and guess what? The dang download is still going. Oh well, Dell needs a call soon anyway. LOL.