Woohoo

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by Scott Daw, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    the cats awhile its time to play!! my wife is having a ladies nite out with my cousin and sister in law which leaves me to go catfishing with out her on friday. Im heading to the lake nockamixon at the haycock run section. anyone else going?

2. tatersalad

tatersalad New Member

State:
    Clover, SC
    that's a little bit of a drive for me
    :angry:

but I look forward to hearing how you did!

3. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    achdenleaderhosen!!!! my brother is shanghaing me to shaperone my 14 yr old neice for a concert at musikfest tonight. now Im not sure if I'll be able to go but hopefully I'll be able to go after the concert. maybe. last time they had one of these get togethers and I planned on going fishing I had to have my wisdom teeth cut out. now its keeping my innocent niece innocent. wonder if I'll ever catch I cat this year. I'm 0-5.

4. cjb10876

cjb10876 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Bring your rod and fish Sand Island while she is at the concert. At least it won't be 100 degrees yet while you are out here tonight.

5. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    here she is. shes now 14 but im off to protect her honor lol. that and baby sit her friend and my cousins son. 2 last minute additions.

Attached Files:

6. serb

serb New Member

State:
    Drexel Hill, PA
    I am getting married in October and live with my fiance now... tonight she was visiting a friend at home, so she won't be home until tomorrow so I was secretly happy. I had planned on fishing until 6am but my rod broke. She likes to fish, but she just doesn't understand catfishing since I fish river banks, I get really dirty, bit by bugs, stinky from the elements... but I have fun and she likes that.

Tonight was going great until a 9.5lb channel broke my rod - though that rod should not break since it was a 6-6 MH, but a 3pc rod that I got for free. Not too pumped on the company since they are known for nice fly fishing rods.